Bubble Wand Macro Bug! ...I think.

I have setup a macro to use Bubble Wand when ever I cast Power Word Shield. Seemed to work well the first day or so. However, yesterday I seem to get a bug where I couldn't cast any spells at all while doing the Assault of Shattrath daily, wasn't sure what to do and I ended up dying to the mobs I was fighting.

Then later in the night I was trying to get the Leeroy follower and During the mob clearing I had it happen again. Frantically started spamming and telling my party in chat, I could not cast anything. Eventually got off one Prayer of Healing, but then was bugged out again immediately after. A /console reloadui (x2) did not fix it. Re logged, as advised by the party, only to comeback to a wipe and being raged at. I got kicked and when I loaded in the Garrison all seemed well.

I could still move and I could still chat, but I could not use any keybinds for casting any of my spells.

I did find another guy saying he had the same problem using a similar macro and removing it solved it for him. I am going to remove it when I get home and report back. Just very weird it was working fine, then started acting up.

Any one know how to still enjoy this type of macro?

AAHhhh

So thats whats been causing it!

sorry to necro but ive been facing this as well. Bloody hell. ive had it macroed onto my envenom

i also suspect that it stops melee auto-strikes during the animation

Y'all should make sure this is reported with the in-game bug report tool and/or a post to the Blizzard bug report forums. They watch these forums a bit, but really, those are the official path for getting this known, and fixed, by the devs.