Which 3 crafted items?

So as the title states I'm unsure of which 3 slots I should craft pieces for....I'm a leatherworker monk. I can do some CMs so don't know what slots I'll get. I've just been saving up leather for now.

Weapons, then head/legs/chest

10+ Year Old Account
    from experiences in siege (at least with my luck with RNGesus) shoulders, helm, wrists, and offpieces seem hardest to replace. i made myself the tank boots and bought the chest from some dude for pretty cheap, and i have a ring as well. just get what you need right now for upgrade, dont worry about replacing it because they can be upgraded
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    Weapons, then head/legs/chest
    Lol... no, unless you can upgrade to atleast rank 2 preferably rank 3, the weapon is useless as there are far better drops from CM dailies, Warforged Heroic drops and soon the LFR on the 9th.

Considering the time and cost for weapons, hell no, they might be pretty, but not worth it at this point.

anyhow to answer your question, dont craft... Just run heroics and CM dailies and then a day or 2 before raid, go over your slots and see where the upgrades might be needed, then use your stockpiled materials to fill said slots.

If there are other weapons like the Engineering gun then they are not worth it. Only 630. The same as a Heroic quality. All other crafted armor is 640. GG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Lol... no, unless you can upgrade to atleast rank 2 preferably rank 3
    Can the 630/640 armor be upgraded by non-LW/non-blacksmith?

Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    Can the 630/640 armor be upgraded by non-LW/non-blacksmith?
    Yes, they are sellable like tailoring gets http://www.wowhead.com/item=114838

The mat price is pretty heavy though