Graphics upgrade

Hello everyone I think its about time for a lil upgrade. I have a 4670k in a ASrock Z87 Extreme4, 8gb of ram and a Gigabyte GTX 660 2gb 192 Bit. I play WoW and CoD:AV. I noticed I had to drop my settings a little bit in CoD. I run at stock speeds on the 4670k at 3.8 and was wondering if I could upgrade to a second Gigabyte GTX 660 for some better performance or would it be better to have a more powerful single 4gb card. If it would be better to buy an additional $150 card instead of a single $350 card could I SLI the Gigabyte GTX 660 3gb card with my 2gb card or do I need to get another of the same exact card.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention I run a Corsair TX650M power supply.

Deleted
    Single more powerful card is almost always better or well less of a hassle, power draw, noise, heat, drivers etc.

You can pick up a R9 280X which is plenty fine for WoW/CoD for $200 or spend an extra $50 for an R9 290 which will last you a little longer and be good if you pick up a higher resolution monitor later on.

Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB Tri-X $200
    Sapphire Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X $250

Also overclock your CPU which will net you a decent amount of performance in WoW. Cooler Master 212 EVO or Enermax ETS-T40-TB should be good for this task.

Make sure you have room in the case for a long GPU and/or CPU heatsink.