Deleted

Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare bugged?

just tried doing the 10-man version of this achievement, and it doesnt seem to be working for me?

ive tried it both ways, waiting for razorscale to hit enrage and having her one-shot the dwarfs, and just sitting there with a few dwarfs and have her slowly wear them down over several flame breaths.

in both cases though, none of the kills have counted towards the achievement counter. Is the achievement bugged, or do i have to actually "tag" the dwarfs before she kills them, because at 100 i cant do that without one-shotting them (even took off ALL my gear AND my weapon, and still one-shot them with my fists!)

Well I've been reading that you don't need to tag any of the dwarves, just survive a bunch of them wailing on you and letting Razorscale one-shot them from berserking but there was also talks of your bug not counting some kills.

Deleted
    ah thanks, ill go give it another go, hopefully it is just SOME of the kills... although i probably got her to do about 30 kills earlier and none of them counted. ill see how it goes though

Deleted
    Make sure you are counting only correct dwarves. In those dwarf waves there are big dwarves and casters that do not count towards achievement and you can kill those.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did it before the expansion and it would often not count dwarves randomly even when I did everything the same as ones that did count.

Deleted
    I did it few weeks before WOD in both 10 and 25 and i had to tag em to get the credit. I also noticed i would get max 9 kill credit even if there was lots more dying. Wasted few 12 (or what ever it was) min berserk times wondering why i dont get credit, until i started tagging them.

Deleted
    I did it about a month ago. You have to tag them after she has landed, even if you tagged them for aggro when they spawned. I punched them unarmed when they spawned and got them down to a point where they only needed one more punch before they would die from a breadth. Despite the one shot from the berserked Razorscale would I recommend during this "normally", otherwise you will have to wait 15min for the enrage plus the dwarfs will stop spawning.

Actually it's a lot easier than you think. The dwarves don't need to die FROM the breath, they need to die DURING the 2 second breath attack. So gather them up, pull Razorscale down, dps her to the 2nd phase, position the dwarves in front of her, wait for the breath (DBM or Bigwigs helps a lot here), then hit them with an instant aoe (spinning crane kick did it for me). Reset the fight by running up the stairs. Rinse repeat, I did it with waves of 8-10 dwarves, took around 10 mins max. Did both the 10 man and 25 man, works for both.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenskunk View Post
    Actually it's a lot easier than you think. The dwarves don't need to die FROM the breath, they need to die DURING the 2 second breath attack. So gather them up, pull Razorscale down, dps her to the 2nd phase, position the dwarves in front of her, wait for the breath (DBM or Bigwigs helps a lot here), then hit them with an instant aoe (spinning crane kick did it for me). Reset the fight by running up the stairs. Rinse repeat, I did it with waves of 8-10 dwarves, took around 10 mins max. Did both the 10 man and 25 man, works for both.
    holy crap. that makes this way easier, ill have to try this out tonight. nothing i saw online mentioned this.

thanks for the replies guys, will report back once ive tried this out

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you very much Drunkenskunk! worked perfectly!

Got the 19 dwarfs i was missing on 10-man AND the 24 i was missing on 25-man all within 30 minutes, if that!