Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmanmao View Post
    Thanks. How are people handling swapping to new tier? Running 2pc heroic 2pc mythic or only swapping once you have 4pc?
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkenstein
    Transition from T17: wait until you can get T18 2pc before dropping T17 4pc. Same with T18 4pc/T17 2pc.

T18 2pc: Don’t change your rotation priorities. ES20 trumps everything, but if you use ES15 & it procs just before Lava Burst comes off cooldown, cast Lava Burst and then go back to Earth Shock.

T18 4pc: Don’t change your rotation priorities here either. You’ll naturally maintain a high buff uptime, and there’s no point in trying to “game” this.
    https://binkenstein.wordpress.com/20...-patch-update/

If push comes to shove and i couldnt get a caster staff could i go 1h/shield/ held offhand item for Ele dps?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    If push comes to shove and i couldnt get a caster staff could i go 1h/shield/ held offhand item for Ele dps?
    You don't care if it's a staff or a 1h/offand, just go for the one who has the better stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Deilyora View Post
    You don't care if it's a staff or a 1h/offand, just go for the one who has the better stats.
    Thank you very much

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    BiS weapon for elemental is going to be Archimonde's 1hander (as it was H&F's mace for BRF)

apparently an elemental shaman got rank 1 on the first boss by using the lfr set bonus from brf, and I just wanted to ask how that works, it sounds like it just drops patches of aoe lightning dmg on the ground, does it have unintendedly high spellpower scaling or no aoe cap or just really good for the fight?

Quote Originally Posted by ryklin View Post
    apparently an elemental shaman got rank 1 on the first boss by using the lfr set bonus from brf, and I just wanted to ask how that works, it sounds like it just drops patches of aoe lightning dmg on the ground, does it have unintendedly high spellpower scaling or no aoe cap or just really good for the fight?
    yes the lfr set is completely broken, i've seen it used in LFR, it does as much damage as EQ does, so basically it's like droppig EQ twice, specced into echo? EQ 4 times.

i was thinking about getting it for timewalking, but timewalking is pretty crappy, and fuck running LFR for weeks for 4 set lol.

i wouldn't worry about it though, rank 1's are often padded or cheesed, lol often ok 99.9% of the time, just look at beastlord every rank 1 is 1 guy on the pack beasts and 13 people doing single target, locks doing 180k dps, enhance doing 32k because he's not allowed to fire nova so the lock can pad, pointless bullshit padding.
    Last edited by Socialhealer; 2015-06-28 at 12:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ryklin View Post
    It's terrible, he's just a dumb cheeser who had his raid let him aoe shit for his e-peen. Hellfire assault isn't about aoe, it's about focusing down the siege weapons and the warlocks when in demonform.

Not sure the exact comparison between stat food and Felmouth Frenzy so hopefully someone more mathy can comment. Looks like the frenzy averages about 2.5-3% of my total damage on most bosses.

Deleted
    gonna be nerfed in a hurry

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Microchaton View Post
    gonna be nerfed in a hurry
    Hasnt been nerfed for one week now, and its the best option for some melees currently. Dunno..

Deleted
    I've been using it for our splits tonight, seems to have pretty high variance, it was usually about 1% of my damage, but has been up to 2,3% once, doesn't seem to do much for cleave/aoe fights, I'm not sure how you get it to do 2,5-3% on average however.

Hey all, my brother is gearing up his elemental shaman. Despite the classes issues, how relevant is the info in the OP for 6.2?

so does chain lightning buff EQ when it hits two targetS? you mention it as part of your cleave rotation

7+ Year Old Account
    Chain lightning needs to hit at least 3 targets to buff EQ.

is mastery good for aoe?

Quote Originally Posted by Marolen View Post
    is mastery good for aoe?
    Short answer, no.
    Long answer, nooooope.
    Resto/Ele Shaman Main - Raider for Temerity of Windrunner[A] 13/13M
    Twitter- Twitch - Disc/Holy Priest Alt - MM/BM Hunter Alt
    Always reachable via Twitter for questions, so feel free to bug me.

Deleted
    Ok so i can´t find answer in other topics, hope i didnt miss it. But how will elemental work with double 2 piece? My ele shaman is and alt in a casual raiding guild and currently i still got the 4 piece T17, but soon i might have the 2 piece T18. When reading both the 2 pieces it seems to be contradicting eachother as one requires you to use lightning shield stacks while the other has a chance not to consume any lightning stacks.

Anyone knows if it still works? would be silly if it didnt and like to know if double 2 piece is worth it over T17 4 piece.

(The T17 pieces are heroic and T18 is normal)

Quote Originally Posted by shinbout View Post
    Ok so i can´t find answer in other topics, hope i didnt miss it. But how will elemental work with double 2 piece? My ele shaman is and alt in a casual raiding guild and currently i still got the 4 piece T17, but soon i might have the 2 piece T18. When reading both the 2 pieces it seems to be contradicting eachother as one requires you to use lightning shield stacks while the other has a chance not to consume any lightning stacks.

Anyone knows if it still works? would be silly if it didnt and like to know if double 2 piece is worth it over T17 4 piece.

(The T17 pieces are heroic and T18 is normal)
    The wording on the 2pc can be a bit confusing. For clarity, you can think of it as "refunding" the stacks instead of not using them. That is, if you use earth shock at 18 stacks and the 2pc procs, you will get an 18 stack fulminate off then instantly jump back up to 18 stacks of lightning shield with your earth shock CD reset. With that, it will work perfectly fine with 2pc t17 (and 4pc t18 when you get it).

Also: yes, 2+2 is slightly better than 4pc t17, especially if you are swapping to EM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Now that we are a bit into the new raid, has anyone got updated stat weights?