Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    On Nok-Karosh the adds can be MC'd, and do a lot of damage (70-125k per hit). I did it with 2 other priests.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    They dont just come back up?
    No they will keep you in combat , but won't come up

Just tried to MC in Grimrail Depot, and almost everything was immune. Including the Gunners. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    In Grim Rail CM you can mind control the Gunner and Flamethrow their own packs - you will top damage and remove the most annoying and biggest threat mob from each pull
    YOU LIED TO ME
    Last edited by anon5123; 2014-12-01 at 09:26 PM.

The only thing I have used it so far is to throw enemy players off the top of the tower where Goldmane the Skinner follower is while they want for the key guy to spawn. With our mini-stealth it's a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Just tried to MC in Grimrail Depot, and almost everything was immune. Including the Gunners. =/

YOU LIED TO ME
    Yeah, we tried this the first time it was the daily and the shadow priest in my group says it was immune. Might have been hot-fixed or maybe Yvaelle meant heroic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhemar View Post
    Yeah, we tried this the first time it was the daily and the shadow priest in my group says it was immune. Might have been hot-fixed or maybe Yvaelle meant heroic.
    O.o

I fully remember MC'ing a gunner in there - we did Grim Rail CM yesterday and I was kicking myself because I had Psy Scream instead of MC and both me and my healy priest friend were reminiscing about it. I am confuse - and sorryz
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

It was on Heroic. Every mob on the train was immune to MC, except the..."Soldiers" ? And they had no abilities.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    O.o

I fully remember MC'ing a gunner in there - we did Grim Rail CM yesterday and I was kicking myself because I had Psy Scream instead of MC and both me and my healy priest friend were reminiscing about it. I am confuse - and sorryz
    Believe that it's been MC'd, did Grimrail 2 or 3 nights ago whenever it was the Daily and MC'd the Gunner each pack, did it last night and everything is now immune.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekusar View Post
    Believe that it's been MC'd, did Grimrail 2 or 3 nights ago whenever it was the Daily and MC'd the Gunner each pack, did it last night and everything is now immune.
    Blizzard hates fun
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

A lot of things in Auch are still MCable. Did it in CMode earlier, despite my guild leader tank telling me to stop. (It's my $15/mo, fuck him!)

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    A lot of things in Auch are still MCable. Did it in CMode earlier, despite my guild leader tank telling me to stop. (It's my $15/mo, fuck him!)
    There are four other members of the group that pay the same $15/month and while I realize this forum is full of venting, if that's actually your attitude they should have said "fuck you" and found a better team player. MC can be highly frustrating for tanks and the rest of the group and I've had numerous idiots waste my time with it unnecessarily. Your $15 is terrible justification for treating other people like crap (and yes, I realize this may cut both ways, but that's not what you're representing here).

That said, after properly coordinating with your group, you should MC the Hoplites in Auchinduon. They do stupid (frontal cone cleave) damage and there's no reason not to use it for your own benefit if you can. Might even be worth keeping one of these around as he was doing like 20k single target.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nekusar View Post
    Yeah, definitely didn't work out for us either time, so if it did work for you guys the first time through it was probably quietly hotfixed out. The grenadiers (i think? Bombers, maybe.) were MC-able for us, as were the Cinderseers, but neither was useful (except at limiting their outgoing damage, if that's important to your group). MC on the Cinderseers just seemed to guarantee we would piss of the next set of mobs and get a double pull.

Deleted
    There are four other members of the group that pay the same $15/month and while I realize this forum is full of venting, if that's actually your attitude they should have said "fuck you" and found a better team player. MC can be highly frustrating for tanks and the rest of the group and I've had numerous idiots waste my time with it unnecessarily. Your $15 is terrible justification for treating other people like crap (and yes, I realize this may cut both ways, but that's not what you're representing here).
    We got one serious priest here! Can't you see he ment it as just a joke? Especially because it's his guildie.

LMFAO. Calm down there, champ.

I wrote that because I know my guild leader stalks my MMO-Champion account sometimes and he'd get a kick out of it. I'm in no way being serious; the only reason I was doing it is because it was a full guild run and we were just fucking around in the daily CMode.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    LMFAO. Calm down there, champ.

I wrote that because I know my guild leader stalks my MMO-Champion account sometimes and he'd get a kick out of it. I'm in no way being serious; the only reason I was doing it is because it was a full guild run and we were just fucking around in the daily CMode.
    Eh, I apologize for missing the inside joke I wasn't part of ... I guess?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Warrieur View Post
    We got one serious priest here! Can't you see he ment it as just a joke? Especially because it's his guildie.
    Yeah, because no one in the same guild would ever be disrespectful to "his guildie."

I loaded my comment up with caveats because I realized this could be a non-serious post, but this kind of attitude does exist, it does get expressed here and others reading it would arrive at the same conclusions.

these are for CMs:

UBRS
    -Worgs: They do very good aoe damage and have a self buff.
    -Warcasters: Have good AoE.
    -Dreadweavers: They have an AoE shadowbolt volley at a kinda long cd. Not really worth it but good to mitigate some of the group damage.
    -Leadbelcher: Has a DoT. You can do it to stop them from activating turrets.
    -Engineers: Can slow and reduce the damage on a target. You don't do any damage with them.
    -Black Iron Elites: Does decent damage and you can fear if you want.

Auchindoun
    -Arbiter: You can stun the magus
    -Hoplites: Have very good aoe as a basic attack.

Grimrail
    -Technicians: You can take them to stop them from activating iron stars.
    You can't MC gunners, granadiers, hulk and any mob from the last train car.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure we will be able to MC some Highmaul trash for a couple hours tonight before they realize they forgot to make it immune and hotfix it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjolmir View Post
    these are for CMs:

UBRS
    -Worgs: They do very good aoe damage and have a self buff.
    -Warcasters: Have good AoE.
    -Dreadweavers: They have an AoE shadowbolt volley at a kinda long cd. Not really worth it but good to mitigate some of the group damage.
    -Leadbelcher: Has a DoT. You can do it to stop them from activating turrets.
    -Engineers: Can slow and reduce the damage on a target. You don't do any damage with them.
    -Black Iron Elites: Does decent damage and you can fear if you want.

Auchindoun
    -Arbiter: You can stun the magus
    -Hoplites: Have very good aoe as a basic attack.

Grimrail
    -Technicians: You can take them to stop them from activating iron stars.
    You can't MC gunners, granadiers, hulk and any mob from the last train car.

The chainmasters on Iron Dock's let you do 10-12k DPS and also have a 4s 25% haste buff for your party.