Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Hopefully soon

Deleted
    2nd week of febuary so 11th i think i am not deadsure about this, this is what i can collect thru bluepost and blizz employess and newposts. They have not said exactly but around 11th.

anyway it is in febuary they will release it atleast.

I have just cleared H HM this week. I don't think we need to rush BRF out. I need some time to chill and collect all gears I need from HM. I think lots of people still haven't cleared H HM yet too. I feel like with the current raid, my time is spent a lot on WoW too. Not sure about rushing another big ass raid out.

I think only the very top end players are the only one who will feel like the game lack raiding contents atm if they even feel that way at all. Normal people are still progressing their toons. I haven't even leveled an alt yet.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2015-01-02 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    I have just cleared H HM this week. I don't think we need to rush BRF out. I need some time to chill and collect all gears I need from HM. I think lots of people still haven't cleared H HM yet too. I feel like with the current raid, my time is spent a lot on WoW too. Not sure about rushing another big ass raid out.

I think only the very top end players are the only one who will feel like the game lack raiding contents atm if they even feel that way at all. Normal people are still progressing their toons. I haven't even leveled an alt yet.
    I think its not even mythic raiders. Its people who are doing LFRs or trying to pug N but can't get the boss kills. Its just more bosses and stuff for them to do in a week, with hopes the better optimized BRF gear will allow them to finally get N kills with randos in pugs.

Biggest issue is most MMO-C people wil run a pug the way a successful pug is run: vette players, have patience, take either a friend or two with, probably use vent, require achieves and high ilvls. But a lot horror stories (and a lot of the pugs) do Karg and Butcher then thats it. Its worse group comp than LFR usually (at least LFR knows the balance some ranged and melee) because the RL has no idea what to do other than if he has 10+ players he can enter the raid, then the bosses die, right?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hashtags View Post
    Final LFR wing opens on Jan 6th. If I had to guess it will be first week of Feb at the earliest.
    Saying "Wing" feels wrong, it is a single boss. However I don't think that many has actually finished Mythic so what is the rush?

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Saying "Wing" feels wrong, it is a single boss. However I don't think that many has actually finished Mythic so what is the rush?
    this is the question

so what is the rush?

There are legions of guilds that are 6/7N 1-4/7H... There are probably more 6/7H guilds than 7/7N guilds. Early Feb is coming up way too fast for my guild, especially with losing two weeks of progression to holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    Good luck beating Butcher's enrage with PUGs, let alone killing Tectus
    Heroic Highmaul, including Heroic Imp, is being pugged on my server, and it's not even close to a hardcore server like Illidan. There are several people in my guild that I would refer to as "professional pugs". They can't commit to our raid schedule, so they end up pugging everything, some of whom have full cleared Heroic Highmaul via multiple pugs.

As to the BRF release times, we do not need more than 8 weeks of Highmaul. The % of guilds clearing Mythic Highmaul does not apply for two reasons. First because Mythic will always be limited to a very small number of players, and second because BRF is still within the same raid tier. Many players/guilds will go into Highmaul for better optimized gear and their tier sets, which will help them down the Highmaul content they weren't able to get to before BRF being released.
    Last edited by Organoth; 2015-01-10 at 08:12 AM.
    Cooler Master HAF X : Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz : Corsair A70 cooler : 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance LP : ASUS P8Z68 V-PRO/Gen3 : EVGA GTX GTX 670 FTW SIG2

Deleted
    Will it be released in 6.1 ?

I get the idea it will since there is no new content in that patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Will it be released in 6.1 ?

I get the idea it will since there is no new content in that patch.
    Watcher confirmed over Twitter that it isn't tied to 6.1

Deleted
    Highmaul HC is easily puggable atm and People like me can't get into mythic raiding (partly because mythic is bound to the own Server).
    So I'd pretty much wish BRF to be open pretty soonish.
    People who tell you butcher or tectus weren't possible in PUGs probably just have terrible main raids :>

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanstein View Post
    Highmaul HC is easily puggable atm and People like me can't get into mythic raiding (partly because mythic is bound to the own Server).
    People who tell you butcher or tectus weren't possible in PUGs probably just have terrible main raids :>
    If people are saying Butcher and tectus aren't possible in a PUG, how do you think said people would feel about Impregnator?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Quote Originally Posted by Organoth View Post
    Heroic Highmaul, including Heroic Imp, is being pugged on my server, and it's not even close to a hardcore server like Illidan. There are several people in my guild that I would refer to as "professional pugs". They can't commit to our raid schedule, so they end up pugging everything, some of whom have full cleared Heroic Highmaul via multiple pugs.

As to the BRF release times, we do not need more than 8 weeks of Highmaul. The % of guilds clearing Mythic Highmaul does not apply for two reasons. First because Mythic will always be limited to a very small number of players, and second because BRF is still within the same raid tier. Many players/guilds will go into Highmaul for better optimized gear and their tier sets, which will help them down the Highmaul content they weren't able to get to before BRF being released.
    Pugs will still do Highmaul and I'm sure there will be plenty of them going on in the group finder, but I highly doubt many F and F guilds will do normal highmaul after BRF releases.

Most people will view highmaul as old content then, and it didn't work so well when Blizzard encouraged people to raid T14 once ToT came out to catchup with gear, which while not a different tier this time, people will view it as old content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanstein View Post
    Easily Puggable? I don't think so. That implies you could throw together a group of "whoevers" from trade chat and clear it in Heroic. Is it possible to PUG it, with effort? Sure thing. Make sure you weed out the people who don't have the capability of doing good DPS or heals, ensure that everyone is properly geared and gemmed and enchanted, explain fights over vent and use detailed strats, etc. There are multiple types of PUGs out there, and I don't think you can classify Highmaul Heroic as "easily" puggable just yet.
    Ixila of Forgotten Aspects - US Hyjal 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel
    My YouTube kill vids!
    Ixila - Holy Paladin - Armory | Ixtide - Resto Shaman - Armory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volibear View Post
    If people are saying Butcher and tectus aren't possible in a PUG, how do you think said people would feel about Impregnator?
    They'd probably cry because their healers/dds/tanks sadly neither understand their class nor do they try to do so.
    And when they feel that they'll come to the forums and cry about it :'(

Quote Originally Posted by IxilaFA View Post
    Easily Puggable? I don't think so. That implies you could throw together a group of "whoevers" from trade chat and clear it in Heroic. Is it possible to PUG it, with effort? Sure thing. Make sure you weed out the people who don't have the capability of doing good DPS or heals, ensure that everyone is properly geared and gemmed and enchanted, explain fights over vent and use detailed strats, etc. There are multiple types of PUGs out there, and I don't think you can classify Highmaul Heroic as "easily" puggable just yet.
    Ye don't take (super) low item lvl and take out the trash, that are the rules of the pug game.
    If you follow those you'll easily clear HM HC with a pug, unless you yourself do suck, then you might be able to ruin everything.
    The biggest difficulty in this is actually that I'm often too nice and would rather wipe for another hour and disband the group than calling out a single person and throwing him/her out of the grp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hablix View Post
    There are legions of guilds that are 6/7N 1-4/7H... There are probably more 6/7H guilds than 7/7N guilds. Early Feb is coming up way too fast for my guild, especially with losing two weeks of progression to holidays.
    ^basically this.
    With people are just back from Christmas hols, this was first reset with "normal" teams. I'm really not in a huge hurry at the moment - could easily wait until March, we've still got much to do in Heroic HM - and that 6/7N is still there..

I believe many casual/semi-hc guilds are in same spot.

We have people who have pugged 7/7N and 7/7H - so it's certainly possible. But they've also spent a helluva lot of time putting pugs together (not to mention Mythic trash farming groups). People who raid with guild schedules are still pretty much in the 6/7N 1-4/7H situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think will be released at the end of pvp season +-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IxilaFA View Post
    nah, i think we can say it is easy puggable. I consider myself a semi casual gamer and i pugged it up to 6/7 H by mid december (surely we wiped a lot on ko'ragh), without vent/TS and with no achie required to join the grp.

I am not saying that content is too easy, just saying you can pug it without that much struggle, and i think that it is perfect the way it is honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Pugs will still do Highmaul and I'm sure there will be plenty of them going on in the group finder, but I highly doubt many F and F guilds will do normal highmaul after BRF releases.

Most people will view highmaul as old content then, and it didn't work so well when Blizzard encouraged people to raid T14 once ToT came out to catchup with gear, which while not a different tier this time, people will view it as old content.
    Pretty much I see it as a different tier, yeah. Ilvl might not be immensely higher but it doesn't help that I'll be replacing 4 slots with tier and the caster trinket options in Highmaul are lackluster. We won't be touching the place, just won't bother with much mythic Mar'gok progression either. Sort of like Will of the Emperor 2.0, maybe get one or two kills, or none at all before you never go back. Focus will be the 10 bosses x multiple difficulties in Foundry. Blizzard could have easily treated Highmaul as its own 3 month mini tier, but I get the potential backlash if they released an intro "tier" with 7 bosses, even though that's basically what it is. Was a decent raid, liked the atmosphere.

My Guess is mid Feb after them saying it would be roughly a month after release of Highmaul which was Dec 2