Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    I highly doubt it - unless you mean savage blood, for which you need not only 11 barns but 11 level3 garrisons to be able to build level 3 barn, which requires 11x 100 level toons that are minimum geared to be able to solo the Nagrand elites for cages.

so yeah - it can generate nice income but the effort is massive
    I have no trouble caging the elite clefthoofs as a 625 ret paladin.

so since my last post im up to 4 lvl 3 garrisons and my hands feel completely full and thats with me not doing some of the stuff... i still try to go out farm some transmog but its like i feel lazy if im not flipping between toons every couple hours to make sure everything is up and running with work orders and crafting and follower missions.. which i make my self do i am by no means forced... but i say this as im leveling my 5th and 6 toon to 100 itll be nice once finished and everything becomes routine ill eventually stop and focus on 2 toons (horde and ally pally mains) but ill obviously be floating in some cash at that point

Just curious..

How are you setting up your garrisons? I have 2 level 100's a horde and an ally...

I currently have 12 Garrisons up and running and I feel as if that's too much. Frequently I only maintain five of them and leave the rest to their own devices and only check on them once a day to maintain Work Orders. Consider it takes an hour and a half to maintain all 12 of them.

The Garrison missions actually slow you down; if you want to reap the perks of the building more you really need to stop doing them and let the Garrison resources pile up for you, which will likely help more in the long run. The main thing you really want to get out of this is the Profession materials.

i got my warlock set up to make hexweave bags, and a few others that had professions that produced sorcerous earth (needed for bags)

other than that, i'm not too worried about doing garrison stuff on my other chars just yet.

my question is do we just sit and do the daily craft+workorders for hex weave or am i missing some hidden source on income

im at 10/22 100s now lol i can barely stand to log on and even do garrison stuff at this point it takes me half my damn play time, did anyone read post if u havea T3 garrison u get free battlepet stone which will level it to 25
    ?

just confirming its real WTB BLUE post and im leveling my rogue now

Quote Originally Posted by Nofo View Post
    im at 10/22 100s now lol i can barely stand to log on and even do garrison stuff at this point it takes me half my damn play time, did anyone read post if u havea T3 garrison u get free battlepet stone which will level it to 25
    ?

just confirming its real WTB BLUE post and im leveling my rogue now
    Not quite free, but the quest is rather trivial. It's not that big a deal, though. Pet leveling is quite a bit easier in WoD.

Deleted
    I have 5 garrisons running atm. Took me too long every day to maintain them. So I cut out the mines first and I occasionally do the gardens. If I come up short on mats for my work orders and daily cooldowns I get that off of the AH. Costs me a bit more, but the profession cooldowns really make up for it. Also installed the master plan addon which saves me a shitload of time completing missions.

With the missions and salvage that comes from it I net a few 100 gold a day per toon. Combined with the profession cooldowns I make enough for now, started on a new server one week before WoD hit and im up to about 375k now (minus a lot of gold for flying, bags etc etc). Think I made double that. I could scale it up massively by making barns on all toons etc but I don't want to spend all my time in my garrison. Now I spend half an hour there and the gold is good enough for me. I will hit 1 million on this server before next expac which is my gold goal for this expac.

i have 9 lvl 100 toons now...i can hardly handle garrison at this point im lost honsetly

Deleted
    Got a week off and plan on getting all my 11 alts to lvl 100 (4 done so far). Screw barn too much effort. Screw mines too much effort. Screw garden after a while probably as well but need herbs for now. Just gonna do profession cooldowns/missions with treasure hunter and scavenger/work orders on them and then in weekend spend 2 or so hours to craft/list on AH/go through salvage/exchange GR for dust/manage whatever needs managing. With master plan it takes like 1 minute per char to log in, spam missions, do daily profession cooldowns. Maybe 2 minutes if I need to refill work orders. Getting them up to a point like that will take some time though, but it's a sick gold investment. Possible even still so after WoD if it doesn't get nerfed.