Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reek View Post
    I agree, these pvp sets are ugly as hell.
    I can agree about the Priest set being ugly, and 1-2 other look like nothing special, but rest of them are awesome. Especially the druid - which has finally moved away from wooden theme.

Well I was happy to roll into the new pvp season with about 900 conquest from ashran victories. I noticed after all of the server crashes last night that I had more honor than I remembered and now I know why. I have to wonder why they even put conquest gear and points in before the pvp season if the intention was to change it before said season actually started. Sitting through hours of Ashran battles for conquest now seems like a HUGE waste of time. Thanks Blizz for such a wonderful expansion release.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baneleaf View Post
    Well I was happy to roll into the new pvp season with about 900 conquest from ashran victories. I noticed after all of the server crashes last night that I had more honor than I remembered and now I know why. I have to wonder why they even put conquest gear and points in before the pvp season if the intention was to change it before said season actually started. Sitting through hours of Ashran battles for conquest now seems like a HUGE waste of time. Thanks Blizz for such a wonderful expansion release.
    Did you enjoy the playtime you had?
    ...then the time wasn't wasted

Deleted
    Srlsy, when Blizz does not give a fuck about PVP armor sets looking any good (and no its not just taste!) they should no longer do different PVP armor models. Just recolor PVE Sets (like Mythic sets -> Elite PvP Sets recolored etc.) and don't waste our money on shitty design like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogled View Post
    I can agree about the Priest set being ugly, and 1-2 other look like nothing special, but rest of them are awesome. Especially the druid - which has finally moved away from wooden theme.
    Love the druid sets! Finally awesome for once. Best of the lot.

still no crafting for lv100 gear...

No wonder I never got a cloth chest piece from heroics until just two days ago. And then I got a drop off the world boss so it didn't matter...

Deleted
    Great, as a priest i can go look for a nice new transmog set... what happened at the cloth artist section blizz? Imaginary sewing machine broke down? just terrible...
    Oh Mythic gear looks amazing, now i gotta pve to get nice looking gear, can't wait!...

Quote Originally Posted by Masyws View Post
    Oh my god those sets are so f***ing ugly
    this! blizzard pls

Disturbed Podlings and Goren Protectors that spawns inside of the Garrison should now be lootable if they're killed by an NPC (like a Bodyguard). An additional hotfix is being worked on that will also apply this while encountering Disturbed Podlings and Goren Protectors outside of the Garrison as well.
    Yesssssss

(This seems to have something to do with they way they scale to the level of who spawns them, sometimes Delvar would hit them first for me and they'd spawn with a silly-low amount of health. By the time I dismounted and finished a cast, they'd be dead.)

Menagerie Level 3: Reduced the number of pet battle wins needed for the Draenic Pet Battler achievement from 500 to 150.
    Also yesssss. Quicker L3 Menagerie!

Level-up items created by professions no longer use reagents that required a daily cooldown to create and are no longer soulbound. To compensate for this change, basic reagent requirements have been increased and vendor buyback price for those items have been reduced now that they're less rare.
    SO MUCH YES!

I'm going to be turning about 1000+ of each ore into rings to shard as soon as I get home from work today.

Honestly, I think this is one of the biggest changes in that list, this is going to finally fix the price of ore (and by extension, dust) on the AH. There's finally something to spend ore on!
    Last edited by Laringar; 2014-12-03 at 03:50 PM.

Oh snap we can make crap gear to DE again! Our guild bank will rejoice in this change.

Whoever designs tier and season sets for hunters nowadays should probably do something else for a living.

Oh look profession changes being made about stuff pointed out to them since early beta.

Sub cancellation numbers must be rolling in.

10+ Year Old Account
    No Survival Hotfix yet?

Or officialy killed because Ghostcrawler left?

Lol thank god for being able to xmog.

priest set not really for me.
    Last edited by Evelyn; 2014-12-03 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SvarogNL View Post
    No Survival Hotfix yet?

Or officialy killed because Ghostcrawler left?
    They're probably waiting to see the parses from the first few days of actual raiding before they start fiddling with class balance.

I hope that shamans, fire mages, and non-marks hunters do see some buffs-- they all deserve better. :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Good that they lowered the cost of the blue crafted stuff, it's still terrible gear though.

Why are the armor sets being shown on the old human model?

Everburning candle also has had a buff, restores 20916 mana instead of the 5k the tooltip states.

"Menagerie Level 3: Reduced the number of pet battle wins needed for the Draenic Pet Battler achievement from 500 to 150."

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT! I spent 3 fucking days grinding out 500 wins and they fucking nerf it? Do they have their heads up their asses? Tune that shit before live so you don't fuck over your customers. What a waste of fucking time.