Enhancement Wishlist

- Unleash Elements : removed and it's effects have been integrated in lava Lash and StormStrike

- Lava Lash : You charge your off-hand weapon with lava, instantly dealing 400% Fire damage to an enemy target and spreading your Flame Shock from the target to up to 6 enemies within 12 yards. Also increase the Shaman's attack speed by 60% for the next 6 swings.

StormStrike reworked, it's no more a debuff on a target, it's now a buff

- Stormstrike : Strike an enemy, dealing 250% Physical damage with your main-hand and 250% Physical damage with your off-hand. You next spell or next 3 auto attacks will deal additional % elemental damage (increased by Mastery)

- Ghost Wolf is now off the GCD

- A REAL stun, and not based on a crappy totem that take 5 seconds to work.
    Last edited by Schmilblick; 2014-12-03 at 02:21 PM.

Unleash Elements - removed

Fire nova - damage has been reduced by 20%

Earth shock - Requires Shaman (Elemental, Enhancement)

Lava lash - You charge your off-hand weapon with lava, instantly dealing 400% Fire damage to 3 targets within 10 yards, increasing the damage done by the Shaman's next Fire spell by 40% and spreading your Flame Shock from the target to up to 6 enemies within 12 yards.

Stormstrike - Strike an enemy, dealing 250% Physical damage with your main-hand and 250% Physical damage with your off-hand, granting you an additional 25% chance to critically strike that enemy with your Nature damage spells for 15 sec and increasing the Shaman's attack speed by 60% for the next 6 swings.

We can dream

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    - Unleash Elements : removed and it's effects have been integrated in lava Lash and StormStrike

- Lava Lash : You charge your off-hand weapon with lava, instantly dealing 400% Fire damage to an enemy target and spreading your Flame Shock from the target to up to 6 enemies within 12 yards. Also increase the Shaman's attack speed by 60% for the next 6 swings.

StormStrike reworked, it's no more a debuff on a target, it's now a buff

- Stormstrike : Strike an enemy, dealing 250% Physical damage with your main-hand and 250% Physical damage with your off-hand. You next spell or next 3 auto attacks will deal additional % elemental damage (increased by Mastery)

- Ghost Wolf is now off the GCD
    I actually like all this. I*m not sure adding 2 buffs to SS is gonna fly though. Maybe roll Unleash Flame into LL and the movement speed into SS (since it should be our opener anyways) along with the 3 stack buff and its golden.

Id rather see Spirit Wolves off the GCD rather than Ghost Wolf though.
    Science the shit out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyx View Post

We can dream
    Yeah, we can always dream about Blizzard doing their job correctly

The option to select between Dual Wielding or a Two Handed weapon.

Spirit Wolves off the GCD would be cool.

I kind of like how Unleashed Elements plays with our other spells (Stormstrike giving the sprint would be a bit silly, too. It's great as a gap closer.)

Dunno how you all feel about Windlash Totem, but I'd enjoy seeing it brought back as a raid wide Multistrike CD. Say 10 or 15% for 10 seconds.

I'd like a different Ascendance model, but that's just me being picky. Current one's gotta be awkward for female characters.

And now, I guess I'll just spit ball new ability ideas.

A wind or earth based knock-up ability. Throw them just high enough to do maybe 5% fall damage. This would need to be ranged or would seem pointless to use. May make us a caster's worst nightmare (or at least as annoying as DKs)

For a single target stun, Thrall's earthbending stone fist that we see when he fights Garrosh. I wanted that the moment I saw it.

An air or water based whirlpool sort of thing that pulls enemies to the center. Think Gorefiend's Grasp, with a short countdown similar to cap totem. Or maybe, instead of insta-moving everyone, it just pulls them towards the center without disrupting casting, a la Lei Shen's final phase. Something to help your Fire Novas overlap without the range glyph. Not that Nova needs any help :P

Anyways, these are just random ideas I've brainstormed while bored at work.

Elementals no longer being tied to totems
    ghost wolf removes slows(not roots)
    stormstrike/LL actually being impactful to your dps when used(you know like blizz did with mortal strike)

Aside from a general numbers buff across the board (mostly LL / SS), I'd also like to see a new ability that gives us better cleave. LL hitting 3 targets would be a step in the right direction, but I'd also like to see a short cooldown similar to Sweeping Strikes i.e.

Forked lightning: Imbues the Shaman with lightning, causing each of their single target strikes to hit an additional target for 50% damage. Lasts MSW stack * 3 seconds.

With my suggested Forked Lightning, I think it'll be tough to balance, if it lasts 15 seconds at max duration we'd probably rotate between a cast of MSW5 LB and MSW5 Forked Lightning. If the buff was 10 seconds at max duration I can't see many opportunities to cast Lightning Bolts; anything longer than 15 seconds at max duration starts becoming very overpowered I think.

I'd take a hit in the AoE department for an increase in Cleave / ST for sure. Definitely think Enhance shaman needs a unique buff to justify bringing them. A multistrike Stormlash could be really nice, and the numbers could be tuned to make sure it's not too overpowered; otherwise there really isn't a need to bring an Enhance shaman to raid.

QOL buffs I'd like to see would be:

Totems off the GCD
    Spirit Wolves off the GCD
    Fire Elemental Totem at 3 minutes by default
    Enhanced Unleash buff lasting longer
    Storm Elemental Totem (PE)'s movement speed increase being raid-wide
    Ancestral Guidance reverted to 40% for Enhancement OR Healing Rain being effected by MSW again.
    Last edited by Glyphtics; 2014-12-04 at 04:44 AM.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Things I wish to be removed:
    1. Lightning Bolt.
    2. Chain Lightning.
    3. Searing Totem.
    4. Magma Totem.
    5. Capacitor Totem.
    6. Flame Shock

New things I wish to be added:
    1. Lightning Whip (Lei Shen), where it hits 2 or maybe 3 targets.
    2. Primal Strike (or perhaps a completely new melee skill), as a 3rd melee attack that has no CD. Could act as a filler between Stormstrike and Lava Lash.
    3. New (real) stun with 40 seconds CD (maybe 35?), with a 5 second duration.

Things to modify:
    1. Remove Flame Shock requirement from Fire Nova.
    2. Completely separate the Storm, Earth and Fire Elementals from their totems, while giving each Elemental a 3 minute CD.
    3. Adjust Unleash Elements so that it only grants a 50% run speed.
    4. Bring Earth Shock back.
    5. Lava lash, applying a DoT that doesn't spread. Only on one target.
    6. Giving Ghost Wolf form the ability to remove Slows.
    7. Remove the damage aspect from Frost Shock. Also a different CD from Earth Shock.
    8. Redesign the whole level 45 talent tree while making them baseline before doing so.
    9. Allow the ability to equip 1 handed swords.
    10. Give the option for 2 handed weapons (except swords, I don't know why but I personally find it not fitting for us to equip 2 handed swords), while allowing it to be as viable as dual-wielding 1 handed weapons.
    Last edited by Static; 2014-12-04 at 06:46 PM.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

really liking these ideas, like if we had more options to spend msw stacks on, would be amazing.
    aren't elementals the only dps cd still @5 minutes(besides army of the dead?)
    And pre-mop we had earthbind pulses remove slows, we need that, or ghost wolf removing slows back.
    Last edited by nexellent; 2014-12-04 at 06:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take out unleash elements or add a damage component back to it(40 yard slow was amazing)

Remove Flametounge weapon: It should have been taken out in ability prune, damage is minuscule (Frostbrand glpyh should just act like crippling poison)

Make Windfury damage higher: Windfury is uninteresting damage

All totems act like trap launcher, replace totemic projection with something else

Searing totem removed: Always clunky, although its good that it isnt a big part of our dps anymore

Tremor totem remove fear,charm,sleep from shaman only, but usable during such effects OR make it a lower CD

Hex back to instant for enhance.

Completely remove lightning bolt from our rotation, give back earthshock and buff our shock damage; Lightning bolt always seemed like a clunky mechanic blizz shoved down our throat OR Maelstrom at 7-8 stacks, still consumes up to 5

Capacitor totem act like binding shot, but still killable.

AND A BUFF TO OUR SINGLE TARGET DPS *MoP Nostalgia"

What I would like:

Fire Nova no longer emits from targets with Flame Shock, but comes from the shaman himself. Damage Increased by x% for each target that flame shock is on, up to a smaller cap (4-6).

Remove Lightning bolt. It bothers me so much that our spell we 'build' up to is Elementals filler. In LBs place, give us Lava Burst, with no cooldown. It won't be anywhere near as powerful as Ele's, but still give us something that does more damage than LB and feels much more epic (seriously, anymore remember instant cast LBs at melee range? It looks awesome).

Increase WF damage. A lot. WF is such a badass spell, and it used to be an event when it proc'd. Now it's a very small part of our damage.

Lastly, redo Ascendance. It used to be an awesome burst cooldown. Now it's a mild damage increase. I've always hated it as both, and feel it would be better as a utility spell. Simply allow melee, WF/FT, SS, LL to be used at range for the duration. No armor piercing or mastery scaling. While this would be a nerf to damage, it is a problem spell that would allow most consistent damage to be pushed elsewhere. This would also help with our poor mobility, but allowing us to use the cooldown when we need to, instead of on CD for damage.

Remove Lightning Bolt and replace it for something cool like a Lightning Strike.

Unleash Elements and Spirit Wolves off the GCD.

I really miss Storm Blast, it looked so powerfull, Windstrike is just underwhelming.

Earth Shock back for Enhancement!

Nerf Fire Nova for 15-20%

Buff WF and FT for a better consistent Damage output.

15+ Year Old Account
    1. At 5 stacks of maelstrom weapon, your lightning bolt turns into Stormblast.
    2. New ability, Stormweaver(10 sec cooldown): Your Stormstrike becomes Stormweave, dealing 40% of its damage to all targets in 10 yards and applying the stormstrike debuff.
    3. Your stormstrike debuff now also causes your target to take X% additional damage from your spells.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    PvP wise i would really love if while in Ghost Wolf, you cannot be slowed beyond 100% moment speed.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    PvP wise i would really love if while in Ghost Wolf, you cannot be slowed beyond 100% moment speed.
    There is a glyph for this

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    There is a glyph for this
    Sorry, i what i wanted to say just my thoughts went somewhere else is the glyph should be baseline for enhance
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted
    i would like to see following:
    - Ascendance rerolled to MOP version, mastery now increases it's damage once more as well damage is nature again
    - Searing totem deals damage to your target liquid magma style, liquid magma talent removed
    - instead of liquid magma talent: empowered fire elemental, when summoned buffs player for 15-20sec, all lava lash attacks now also leave a damage dot on target for 100% original damage, stacking