Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    Except Hitler never was in any meaningful way. His agenda was primarily based on Eugenics, insanity, and existing hatred of ethnic groups going back hundreds of years.

You're clutching at straws and looking like a jackass while doing so.
    Hitler was not a christian. He would never have followed a jewish religion. He could have used it as a propaganda tool at one point, but he never believed in anything else other than genetic superiority.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    So show me.
    Pick a neolithic religion, there ya go.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    Yes. You don't have to be a religious person or receive religions education to at one point in life adopt the notion that a superior entity exists out there somewhere.
    Nope people will just create their own. They will not follow an already known diety without knowledge of said diety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    Pick a neolithic religion, there ya go.
    I specifically said "known deity" for a reason. Nobody would suddenly believe in the christian god or allah or the hindu gods without being told about them.

Deleted
    They are banning it in public and Government buildings, I do not see a problem here since they are not stopping people from worshiping in private, Churches and Mosques are usually classed as private buildings by the way so should be exempt from this law.

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    Those are a helluva lot of assumptions and prejudicial thoughts condensed in one single post. Honestly, it's probably more dense than a Neutron Star.
    Guess religious people aren't the only ones who believe in fairy tales.
    It's not a lot of assumptions and I love that I got infracted for "Trolling" over excessive truth telling. Brilliant minds have been killed over not agreeing with the Church. This type of scenario has played out many many times. Crusades, bombings and mass homicide all happened in a seni-civilized world because of two primary things, money and religion (with outliers obviously). I've read of countless woman denied treatment to save their life over religious "beliefs", children not getting easy treatment of illnesses because they would rather pray for a cure. Honestly? I don't care if I get I drafted. Religion deserves to be bashed. You can be a moral and loving person without being blatantly ignorant and starting wars over thousands of years old stories and letting your children and wives die and opt out of helping them because it's not "Gods plan". This stuff infuriates me to the core. Its a corruption.

Yes, some people are just easily brainwashed and it works as a good control factor and makes them act "moral", but the truth is, we don't need religion to know its not okay to murder people. And the ironic part is, religion gives the biggest green lights for killing or neglect leading to death.

Infract me for being honest and "hurting peoples feelings", but boo fucking hoo. It hurts my feelings to hear about 3 year olds dying to treatable illnesses because of "faith".

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the thread is pretty thoroughly derailed into arguing about atheism and Nazis, rather than the topic, I'm going to lock this.