10+ Year Old Account

Resto druid 2s 3s help

Ok so I have three questions hopefully someone can help me with.

1...How do you guys heal through big burst (without treeform)

2...Whenever i find myself getting behind in healing i start to get cced obviously but it hard for me to catch up as a druid. like if half health and start to get cced i lose my mind and cant top off fast enough....not a question but advice would help

3...how are you guys dealing with rogue/ferals opening.....if i trink when they start burst...i usually get followed up with a full cc cus i trinked but if i dont trink im dead....rogue and feral stuns are a big problem for me

im no pro obviously but i want to do better this season...i even made mouseovers and focus cc macros etc...so i wanna get serious.....any tips are greatly appriciated
    Semper Fi

Deleted
    1. Best burst healing you can get is reju/swiftmend/reju/genesis with germination talent. Critical part of surviving is positioning in a 1st place to avoid getting trained as long as possible, than kiting (displacer, travel..) correct dispels and cd rotation (barkskin ironbard and cw)
    2. Go ham on them to make them go defensive which will give you room to heal up, or if it wont work from any reason just abuse genesis and NS
    3. Prehot, skins, TOL, dont be affraid to go to bear form