Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    No, they really shouldn't nerf Silence (predominantly a Shadow spell) in the hopes of hurting Disc.

The biggest problem with Disc is their survivability IMO - if they were killable them having silence wouldn't be such a big deal (every other healer has a CC and a stun, disc has a CC (fear) and a silence - which is a weaker combo) - the issue is that they don't die (coincidentally, squishiness is shadow's downfall at high rating this season - giv armur plz ^^).
    No reason the spell can't work differently for different specs, other spells function like that.

And I really don't think Disc survivability is that amazing, I can live significantly longer on my Druid and I'm not even that good at Druid, just because between Shadowmeld, Displacer Beast, Travel Form and HoTs I can't really be touched. And from what I've seen/heard Paladins have about the same survivability as Disc between Bubble and two BoPs plus sprint/freedom. The trick to kill Disc Priests is to spam Dispel, if you take off their shields instead of damaging through them they have no chance. For example Frost DK/Prot War completely dominates my Priest because of their dispels and stuns, impossible to heal through it for long even with decent peels.

Of course, if I have a Ret on my team I'm virtually unkillable, but that's not the same for every healer with a Ret on their team heh

10+ Year Old Account
    Eu lock numbers lol. Aff is much higher % in US.

All in all not bad for first week of season 1.

Updated OP with new data from Dec 20. Blizzard's recent balance passes do not seem to have had much of an effect on the PvP scene.

I honestly don't understand the resto sham stats. I feel completely useless as a resto sham in BGs against fotm melee. I understand that in arena you can have decent partners peel certain classes from you, but still... The damage is real, people.
    Deathrites Armory
    Orc Elemental Shaman
    Bleeding Hollow
    7/7 Heroic Highmaul
    1/7 Mythic Highmaul

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting that Warriors have started going Fury. I'm not sure how much of it is due to the buffs to Fury, and how much of it is the removal of dispel for Glad Warriors.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

This chart proves to me once again that class rep =/= class strength. The fact that there are more warriors than dks and almost as many locks as hunters just shows people will play what they think is fun regardless of whats better than what.

Still, its pretty obvious that hunters and rets need nerfs while discs and rdruid either need to be brought down or the other healers brought up a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"