Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glade i only subbed for 30 days my time is up in like 3 days and not re subbing again. So far everything has been a big disappointment. PvP is worst ever, Ashran is a total failure.

No flying because they wanted to put in stupid jumping puzzles like in Guild Wars 2 , that once done in that zone which can be all done in a few hours becomes point less to not having flying.

The world is small they just put roadblocks and a mountain or a hole in the ground you got to go around to make the world look bigger than it is.

No new BGs. Dungeons are ok not great not bad just ho hum.

Its all been lack luster and not flying at 100 after you lvl 6 toons on the ground yeah I seen it ok big deal. Now give me my damn flying.

Garrisons is just a phone App game and then tie professions to it was a bad idea. Send followers out wait 30 mins or 10 hours just like a App game ohh thats real good MMO'ish game play LOL lame.

I all ready know 7 people who all ready quit playing it and rest of the guild who came back they gone again. It has not been fun at all compared to BC, WoTlK, MoP, Cata was still crap too but this is worse than Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolly View Post
    I didn't unsub because of flying, I unsubbed because of the incredibly shitty design in the rest of the game. This pile of horse shit they call WoD is not MMO design. it's the worst aspects of other genre designs lazily tacked into WoW in the hopes they can increase their bottom line.
    Couple years ago the suits were wetting their pants at the amount of money Zynga and Facebook were making and decided "Let's do that, make it so dev team and oh by the way we're cutting your budget by 20% to help pay for that stock buy out we just went through.."
    Pretty much this too.
    Last edited by Starscream101; 2014-12-06 at 04:31 AM.

"No flying in Draenor in Patch 6.1; though there will be some flight path improvements"

Smart decision. Watch subscription numbers continue to increase if 6.1 has some fun raids. Most of the players I know, both in game and IRL, do not want flying in this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by StrayFox View Post
    Dude I get that, they were complaining that now that there is no flying they will sit in their garrison all day instead of flying around.

Understand my arguement before saying anything next time.
    Explain how you "see" more people with garrisons?

Well there ya go, I will take my leave now, have fun sitting in your garrisons alone.

Flash of Light's healing has been reduced by 20% for Protection and Retribution Paladins.

vucking pvp crybabies.

Would gladly lose a million of crybaby subs to keep no flying.

I don't mind no flying why would i leave my garrison in the first place?

I miss the "I don't give 2 shits" options on that poll. Cause really, I don't, if we could fly fine, if we can fine too. I just honestly cannot bring myself to care in the slightest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    "No flying in Draenor in Patch 6.1; though there will be some flight path improvements"

Smart decision. Watch subscription numbers continue to increase if 6.1 has some fun raids. Most of the players I know, both in game and IRL, do not want flying in this expansion.
    That surely counts as a reliable statistical sample to predict subscriptions. I'm so happy you shared this with us.

I hate no flying, it feels like I'm wasting half my game time on traveling. Flight paths suck because if I fly over something I see and want then I have to wait for the damn flight to end and back track. Right now I'm on my free game time from Blizz but I'm unsubbing until flying is back.

I don't really see why once you complete like 100% of all region quests you can't get flying. There is no lore why you can't fly anyways. Npcs can pop flying mounts. Also you have uncovered all flight points. Last but not least you can't even use any of your flying mounts you have collected over the many, many years. It just doesn't make sense. Once you are max level there is just no reason not to fly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolly View Post
    I didn't unsub because of flying, I unsubbed because of the incredibly shitty design in the rest of the game. This pile of horse shit they call WoD is not MMO design. it's the worst aspects of other genre designs lazily tacked into WoW in the hopes they can increase their bottom line.
    Couple years ago the suits were wetting their pants at the amount of money Zynga and Facebook were making and decided "Let's do that, make it so dev team and oh by the way we're cutting your budget by 20% to help pay for that stock buy out we just went through.."
    This has to be the least argumented post I've read in a long time.

Were you just looking for a random thread to complain in?

What about the design is bad? Are the dungeons too hard? Didn't you get enough free epics? If you're just here to complain just because you feel like it, don't bother posting.

I dont get it. So you sit in your Garrisons because you can not fly?Ok. So lets say you get to fly,then you will be out of your Garrisons?Doing what exactly?All the things you can possibly do, you can do now perfectly without flying.So I dont understand, what exactly you are so desperately waiting for?What is it? If you can do things without flying, but you choose not to, because it will take 5 more minutes of your precious time, you are just lazy to begin with. Its not like you dont have access to some content because you cant fly.
    Last edited by Lilia Sahanova; 2015-01-23 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    You mean like they added it back after the subs dropped in cata? Or when the subs dropped in MoP? Oh wait...they weren't the cause for the drops, not did it stop the peak to 10 mill. I wonder what that means. Hint: Flying does not effect subs in any way, shape or form.
    I leveled my first toon to 100 and enjoyed the content. That being said I haven't been back since because I want/need to level my alts so I can get them to end game and use their professions. However, I'm not running through all this crap again. I absolutely despise running through mob loaded zones getting knocked off my mount constantly having to fight things that don't help anything except to waste my time. Yes, my subscription is one of those that will be lost due to lack of flying. Been off the game for a couple months now and won't return until I see a "Flying ability enable for Draenor" patch note.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia Sahanova View Post
    I dont get it. So you sit in your Garrisons because you can not fly?Ok. So lets say you get to fly,then you will be out of your Garrisons?Doing what exactly?All the things you can possibly do, you can do now perfectly without flying.So I dont understand, what exactly you are so desperately waiting for?What is it? If you can do things without flying, but you choose not to, because it will take 5 more minutes of your precious time, you are just lazy to begin with. Its not like you dont have access to some content because you cant fly.
    You sound like the liberals that want everyone to stop drinking large sodas because it makes some people fat. Blizzard needs to protect us from ourselves because we might miss a few pixels they wanted us to see! Get real. Nobody forces you to fly but the rest of us want the option. I'm voting with my wallet. I'll bet that people like you won't quit the game if they DO add flying but I can guarantee that some will quit due to it not being offered!