Not just another FOtM

Hey guys, got a question for ya. At the moment I have a lvl 100 pally prot/ret os. And am not all that thrilled with Pallas so far. My question is, what class/spec do y'all feel will be good to great during this xpac? Specifically in a raid environment,most heroic but into some mythical...

I AM NOT looking for a pick my class or FOtM class.

I want something that will do good over lots of the xpac, don't have to be top heals, dps or tank...just not the bottom lol.

So far I have been thinking between these 4 classes

Monk
    Hunter
    Dk
    Rogue

Any input would be awesome.

And to the "play what you enjoy" folks, I enjoy playing all the classes I just posted, and love tanking, but not fond of healing but do well at it when asked to do so by the guildies

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't these kind of threads always end up getting locked due to the fact that we cannot help you pick.

That being said I cannot help you pick and I will just leave the generic "play what you enjoy answer" to keep it on track.

Pally. Ret and Prot are really good.

Warrior/Pally will probably be the best tanks for this tier and Ret is doing really good.
    Ret is also a powerhouse this season.

really no reason not to play pally.
    Hi Sephurik

Monk or DK, gives you the freedom to tank or dps. Rest is preference. Monk iff you like filling guild needs, DK if you dont want to heal at all..