Enhancement Unleashed Fury

Unleahed Fury Talent: Empowers your Unleash Elements Icon Unleash Elements, causing it to increase your damage done with Lightning Bolt Icon Lightning Bolt by 30% for 10 seconds. It also causes Unleash Elements to increase your multistrike chance by 5% for 8 seconds.

When I am using this ability my damage done by lightning bolt is only for 8 seconds, not 10 like it says. Just curious if anyone else is seeing this as well. Not a huge deal, but sometimes the ramp up time can be slow on procs making u want to hard cast a LB to get that buff in or it could help us fit another LB in there with the buff.

Seems like the buff is linked with the multistrike one.

Im seeing the same thing. 8 seconds not 10.
    Science the shit out of it!

I went ahead and reported this on the official forums, I'm doing poor enough as it is. I hope I'm not being cheated 2 seconds of 30% increased lightning bolt damage.

Also take note, throughout the course of a fight that can amount to a lot of damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rulebender View Post
    I went ahead and reported this on the official forums, I'm doing poor enough as it is. I hope I'm not being cheated 2 seconds of 30% increased lightning bolt damage.
    When your at it, also write that UE tooltip still says "40 yard range" and my character says "i need a target" when pressing it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Also tell them about how messed up Liquid Magma is. I'm tired of it hitting critters/flagged players/stuff I'm not in combat with.
    I put a thread in about it in the bug report forums but it got like 4 views.
    The true demon lord.

Quote Originally Posted by -Etna- View Post
    Also tell them about how messed up Liquid Magma is. I'm tired of it hitting critters/flagged players/stuff I'm not in combat with.
    I put a thread in about it in the bug report forums but it got like 4 views.

Agreed 100%. If they let /petattack work with the totem, you could just macro it into to SS/LL something else, and all our problems with the totem would be resolved. Completely unable to use it when CC is out, unless you move the totem more than 40 yards from the CC'd targets, which is a pain/waste of time.
    The world is a deaf machine.

Well you're at it, ask them why conductivity says Earth Shock increases the duration of Healing Rain as enhancement, is it a tool tip error or is Frost Shock meant to work, because it doesn't!

I swear Blizzard don't spend as long on Shamans as they do with other classes.

/sadshaman

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    Well you're at it, ask them why conductivity says Earth Shock increases the duration of Healing Rain as enhancement, is it a tool tip error or is Frost Shock meant to work, because it doesn't!

I swear Blizzard don't spend as long on Shamans as they do with other classes.

/sadshaman
    I updated my post on bug report section of official forums ( too bad it's quickly falling into the abyss to never be seen again ) to include conductivity, and yes it's very sad

I've had /petattack macro'd to stormstrike since we got wolves. It's nice for PE, sometimes. but still basically worthless, as none of our pet's have a smart AI.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its 8s, mouse over your lb before 8s and after 8s you'll see it actually drops off at 8s
    I've already reported this bug on beta

and yeah liquid magma hits everything including cc'd stuff
    and my totems also seem to die randomly on some fights before they run out