15+ Year Old Account

Knights of the Ebon Blade reputation farm? Which dungeon?

I tried running Azjol-Nerub with the tabard and only heroic version awarded reputation. Are there any normal dungeons that grant Knights of the Ebon Blade reputation?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is not. But there's a questline in Icecrown that gives you rep with them I think.
    It should be up by the Shadow Vault

Why you want Ebon Blade rep? :P

I'm fairly certain their quest hub in Icecrown has a few dailies or something?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks I did some of those quests. It's a pity I have to do dailies, as that's the thing I despise the most

There is a tabard after Friendly for dungeon farming.

Anyway: http://www.wowhead.com/faction=1098

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Why you want Ebon Blade rep? :P

I'm fairly certain their quest hub in Icecrown has a few dailies or something?
    If you get exalted with Knights of the Ebon Blade and get Inn lvl 3 (I think) you can have them as guards in your garrison.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    There is a tabard after Friendly for dungeon farming.
    Yeah I'm using it, but it doesn't work on normal dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    If you get exalted with Knights of the Ebon Blade and get Inn lvl 3 (I think) you can have them as guards in your garrison.
    Barracks lvl 3, not Inn. And only Death Knight characters will have them (exalted with Ebon Blade is still a requirement). You can't have them as guards as Shaman or Hunter etc.

Yeah I'm using it, but it doesn't work on normal dungeons.
    Check my previous post for mini guide about this faction. What's the problem with dungeon difficulty? If you want it for Barrack then you are 95+ and any heroic up to WoD is soloable to farm.
    Last edited by OmniSkribe; 2014-12-07 at 10:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was Knights of the Ebon Blade one of those reps that you could turn in like 16JP and get like 150 rep? If it was, then you missed out on an EASY way to cap rep. I forget all the Northrend reps that you could do that with, but they are gone now, with the removal of JP.

BC dungeons work with the tabards too: I did the Auchindoun quartet on heroic the other day and I got the normal Lower City / Consortium rep as well as Huojin Pandaren rep from the tabard. Put on a tabard, go through all the BC/LK heroics, and you can be exalted in a day (or nearly so).

Thanks I did some of those quests. It's a pity I have to do dailies, as that's the thing I despise the most
    There are 16 heroic dungeons in WotLK (12 from launch, ToC and 3 ICC). You won't need to do dailies at all, they're also much slower than speed-running an instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jakj View Post
    BC dungeons work with the tabards too: I did the Auchindoun quartet on heroic the other day and I got the normal Lower City / Consortium rep as well as Huojin Pandaren rep from the tabard. Put on a tabard, go through all the BC/LK heroics, and you can be exalted in a day (or nearly so).
    First, Auchindoun automatically gives lower city rep, tabard or not, though there are no rep tabards for BC reps, you can buy a tabard at exalted, but that is it. The 'city' reps for each player faction (org, TB, UC, SMC, Bilgewater, and Huojin) work in any lvl dungeon, regardless if your toon is getting XP in said dungeon, so a lvl 100 toon can run Ragefire Chasm, or the Stockades, and get rep.

BUT, the Wrath faction tabards specifically say only lvl 80 dungeons, be it heroic or normal.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tried running Azjol-Nerub with the tabard and only heroic version awarded reputation. Are there any normal dungeons that grant Knights of the Ebon Blade reputation?
    You can Wear the Tabard, Go into Pits of Saron, kill ALL the creatures in the first area, without killing Ick and Krick or Forgemaster. Exit the Dungeon, reset all instances, go back in, clear the Trash again. Repeat.

Lots of Rep per 5 minsutes of run. Also very good gold farm and chance for battered hilts/Super Simian Sphere toy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    There are 16 heroic dungeons in WotLK (12 from launch, ToC and 3 ICC). You won't need to do dailies at all, they're also much slower than speed-running an instance.
    Utgarde Pinnacle, The Culling of Stratholme, The Oculus, Halls of Lightning all have NON-heroic lvl 80 versions to run as often as you can stand each day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, if it's true that I can't have death knights as guards as any other class than death knight, then there's no point in farming that reputation :/
    Blizzard should be more clear on that.