Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Got the Boe mythic agi hands from Kargath in my 3rd Mythic cache, had teritary stat on them with speed. Guess I will be getting some cash because I already have the ones from Twins with a socket in them.

Atleast it wasen't another Temporal crystal
    Last edited by jaolin; 2015-01-23 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jaolin View Post
    Got the Boe mythic agi hands from Kargath in my 3rd Mythic cache, had teritary stat on them with speed. Guess I will be getting some cash because I already have the ones from Twins with a socket in them.

Atleast it wasen't another Temporal crystal
    I bonus rolled the mail gloves on Kargath, then bonus rolled them again and finally got them from mythic cache. Hey, got some money I guess?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    I bonus rolled the mail gloves on Kargath, then bonus rolled them again and finally got them from mythic cache. Hey, got some money I guess?
    Can't complain about that really. Bonus rolled dupe mythic gloves on Kargath twice already, made 75k gold on that. Value bonus roll coins, ho!

Also decent way of making some money once you cleared the content and you're just farming the raid for some last few upgrades till BiS

Man, reminds me: I coined some heroic BoE gloves off a boss, on a kill where they had actually dropped. I could have taken the ones that dropped but decided to just equip the ones I coined so someone else could have the ones that dropped. Honestly slightly regret that, we've had so many of them drop at this point. Buuut at the time I was doing what I felt was best for the guild even if at personal expense, so. Meh.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Looking for a little help. I have yet to proc a Highmaul Raid Mission on my Death Knight. She has 27 Heroic kills but only 6 Normal boss kills. Is proccing the mission at all dependent on first obtaining 15 normal kills? I've had 5 followers >= 645 for weeks as well.

No it's not but sometimes it takes time to proc for some reason.