Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Uh, our single target should stay where it is. It's just below the nerf-zone and ever so slightly above mid-pack.
    AoE is garbage, and frankly I am so sick and tired of Halo in general. Feels so incredibly weak on single target (what, 2.5% of your total damage?) and unreliable on AoE without freaking addons to tell you the optimal range. It's more lenient now than it used to be, at least. Divine Star wastes GCDs and hits like wet noodles and Cascade is like a Mind Sear tick if enemies are bunched up anyway. Woo we need more fights like Four Horsemen...
    THE THIRTY ONE HORSEMEN OF THE CASCADING APOCALYPSE

If VEnt had any use other than big elites or bosses I would LOVE it.
    To be honest: I don't even bother with halo unless there are a truckload of adds in range.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am mainly a healer but I still like to be decent at shadow for whatever. It is terrible how bad shadow multi-doting is. It has almost come to the point that it is not even worth it. Single target is decent, but our AOE might be the worst in the game. ugh / end rant.

why don't they just make it so that in pve the more targets that are dotted the less each individual damage dot does per target.

so if you have dots on one single target it still does 100% damage
    but if you have it on 2 instead of doing 100% damage on each targets it does like 80% on each of the two targets, like 70% on each of the third and so on.

my english is very poor sorry for confusion.
    Last edited by ponies; 2014-12-10 at 06:19 PM.

I was actually hoping they'd add some cleave using Devouring Plague similar to Chimaera Shot. Where it hits/dots 3 targets. It wouldn't up our single target dps, wouldn't make mind sear too powerful (they stated they were worried if they made it powerful it would replace mind flay), and it would resolve our AoE issues fairly easily.