Thread: Frost DK buffs

Frost DK buffs

So what do you guys think about this buff?
    I for one, welcome it with open arms, BUT (for pvp) I think unholy deserved buffs no frost. Just in an opener I can pump close to 500k dmg in the first 7-10 seconds using PoF, 3 oblit, breath of Sindri, empower RW, 3 oblit and spam frost strike. For unholy the damage is spread more evenly but I never feel dangerous.

Share your thoughts!!

Please note that the following class tuning changes are still undergoing testing and will be implemented as soon as possible.

Death Knight

- Frost
    - Frost Strike's damage has increased by 7%.
    - Howling Blast's damage has increased by 7%.
    - Obliterate's damage has increased by 7%.

I think this buff was intended to balance pve. In pvp the raw dmg isn't as important as your ability to survive and your tools to deal with kiting and other cc.
    UH is fine right now and frost will still be kited around so it stays the worse spec imo.

Deleted
    Unholy have more different tools than frost (Healing death coils, ghoul kick, ghoul stun) , so it's normal for frost to do more damages.
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2014-12-09 at 02:24 PM.

If another player stands there and eats your burst that is not a DK issue it is a L2P issue on their part. The buffs were necessary for PVE. The buff will help in RBG's where frost is viable but frost pvp is still way behind UH in arena.