How well will this system run WoW?

Hello All,

I have an old Dell Studio XPS that I've been using to play WoW for quite a number of years now and it's simply not keeping up anymore so I'm looking to upgrade. I pretty much play WoW exclusively and also use my PC for simple web browsing, watching movies/tv series on itunes and listening to music. (Sorry about the links - my post count isn't high enough for URLs)

I'm located in Australia and PC Case Gear is generally recognised as one of the best suppliers of parts and complete systems here. I was looking at the following system:

pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=29998

Would this run WoW smoothly at ultra settings while questing and raiding? Or would I be better off spending a little more for something along the lines of these:

pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1411&products_id=30003
    pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1411&products_id=30121

Any help any of you could provide would be greatly appreciated. I've tried to do a little bit of reading up on things but I'm pretty clueless when it comes to hardware and parts in general so am not confident forking out that amount of cash for something I'm not sure about. Thanks!
    Last edited by Dane81; 2014-12-12 at 12:58 AM.

Either of those machines will crush WoW. My rig has similar specs to the higher end of the two (i7 4770K @ 4.0Ghz, 16GB of DDR3-1600, GeForce GTX 970 - same EVGA card they are using, actually) and i only see framerates below 60fps (i play with vsync enabled, screen tearing... ech) when the game tries to load a massive amount of information at once (a big zerg coming over the hill in Asrhan, loading up Warspear all at once if i hearth in) and then it quickly evens out... and that is with everything set to max at 1080p.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think you would be fine with the first one if you don't plan on overclocking at all, the price difference in the other ones doesn't really seem to be worth it.