Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Add an optional thing to flag people using the crappy gems?
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

    d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

  2. #62
    Deleted
    Will there be an update for the +5 ilvl BRF items?

  3. #63
    A quick note before replies. These past couple months I have not been able to work on the site as much due to several compounding circumstances. I'd like to be able to devote more time to guild audit; once I'm no longer left in a burnt out state by my day job and those other circumstances. In the meantime I've been keeping things running and slowly fleshing out your suggestions. There are many great ideas, I'm really looking forward to being able to get back into it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nouway View Post
    Something I think would love to see is an "upgrade" of the Support table to track important cooldowns, such as Amplify Magic, Vigilance, Tranquility, etc. Although its easy to know who on your team can cast it, its really helpful to have this information available when you are building strats before the raid starts.

    There is a LOT of potential on your website. Keep it coming!
    I'd like to add talents, that would cover abilities/cooldowns like Vigilance. Useful exactly how you mentioned, knowing how many of optional abilities you have available to your raid. Interesting just to see exactly how your raiders talent, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    Add an optional thing to flag people using the crappy gems?
    I'll probably end up counting lesser gems/enchants in the audit column.

    Quote Originally Posted by m0ebius View Post
    Will there be an update for the +5 ilvl BRF items?
    All item data comes directly from the Battle.net API and Blizzard is often slow to update it after in-game changes. It might take some time to reflect the +5 ilvls. They mentioned it here: https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/...15911591755776. Once they update the API the +5 ilvls will be on guild audit immediately.
    Last edited by Drotain; 2015-03-29 at 01:04 PM.

  4. #64
    Is the site currently down? Could only get a cached version which had this link in it.

  5. #65
    This won't be abused, for pugs. At all. Nope.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    This won't be abused, for pugs. At all. Nope.
    Why or how could it?

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Why or how could it?
    Well, I imagine that if you regard lying to get into pugs as a legitimate strategy, tools that make it easier to get caught in those lies would be regarded as "abusive", in the same way people who bot regard anti-botting software as "abusive" and so on.

    Beyond that it doesn't really do anything that isn't already in the game, so yeah, can't really see it.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Is the site currently down? Could only get a cached version which had this link in it.
    Back online this morning, was down for a few hours yesterday (April 21st). Host was having issues. Was a strange realization when trying to use the site, seeing that it was down, and then remembering it's mine and I should figure out why.

  9. #69
    Update May 8 2015:
    • The "Items" column now shows item levels per slot and highlights Tier items.
    • Added a column to count and display Tertiary stats.
    • The Battle.net API was also updated to reflect the BRF +5 item level change (finally).

    Good to be back at it.
    Last edited by Drotain; 2015-05-09 at 04:20 PM.

  10. #70
    I'm seeing some formatting problems on Chrome browser, is this known issue or is something wrong on my end?

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Roccoman View Post
    I'm seeing some formatting problems on Chrome browser, is this known issue or is something wrong on my end?
    Not seeing an issue in Chrome. Was probably caused by browser caching while I was updating the CSS. Have another look today and let me know, if it's still not working right I'll dig deeper.

  12. #72
    Every time I see a weird formatting thing, I just refresh. Clears up right away. I'm seeing an issue with talents though, only the first person in the list is getting the icons. Everyone else is just showing up as '#'.

  13. #73
    I love all the updates and changes you've been doing, but am curious as to what some of the new color bars mean over items? Also it looks like there was column before for "failures" that is gone? Since you've made some of the recent changes, I keep getting a message briefly when I first load the page using Google Chrome saying that there are excessive amounts of Javascript running, but that quickly goes away and it runs all the code. The talents don't seem to be loading properly, and often just show ##### instead after the first 1 or 2 players. Personally it's not a feature I'd use much and if it were optional I would hide it, which would be a nice capability since it seems to cause the page loads to take a bit longer, at least with a larger group. I can definitely see how and when people would use it though, so it's a good feature to have introduced. The site has always worked beautifully for me, but is slightly slower as I add to my group. I'm working with a group size of 26 at the moment, which is the largest I've used with this site. Anyways, great job and I absolutely love your site. I had coded a Google spreadsheet to do this but you've managed it in a much more user friendly, easy to use way. Thank you for making my job as raid leader and guild master SO MUCH EASIER!

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Caladia View Post
    Every time I see a weird formatting thing, I just refresh. Clears up right away. I'm seeing an issue with talents though, only the first person in the list is getting the icons. Everyone else is just showing up as '#'.
    Quote Originally Posted by t3chn0lust View Post
    I love all the updates and changes you've been doing, but am curious as to what some of the new color bars mean over items? Also it looks like there was column before for "failures" that is gone? Since you've made some of the recent changes, I keep getting a message briefly when I first load the page using Google Chrome saying that there are excessive amounts of Javascript running, but that quickly goes away and it runs all the code. The talents don't seem to be loading properly, and often just show ##### instead after the first 1 or 2 players. Personally it's not a feature I'd use much and if it were optional I would hide it, which would be a nice capability since it seems to cause the page loads to take a bit longer, at least with a larger group. I can definitely see how and when people would use it though, so it's a good feature to have introduced. The site has always worked beautifully for me, but is slightly slower as I add to my group. I'm working with a group size of 26 at the moment, which is the largest I've used with this site. Anyways, great job and I absolutely love your site. I had coded a Google spreadsheet to do this but you've managed it in a much more user friendly, easy to use way. Thank you for making my job as raid leader and guild master SO MUCH EASIER!
    Item and talent tooltips are loaded externally. I plan to set up my own instead, that will fix the display issues and slow loading.

    The coloured bars over each item are for attributes. The blog page has a legend and the "Gems" column uses the same colours. The "Failures" column was renamed to "Audit".

    Glad you like it and happy to help.

  15. #75
    Deleted
    Thank you for your contribution.

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Drotain View Post
    I used to audit my raiders manually with spreadsheets; checking armory pages for item levels, gear issues (gems/enchants), etc. I made Guild Audit to automate as much of that as possible.

    Create a group for your raiding roster. It remembers the characters you add and and refreshes them from Battle.net regularly.

    For each raider, Guild Audit lists at a glance:
    • Items per slot: Legendaries, Epics, Blues, Greens, and Heirlooms. Tier gear is highlighted.
    • Item Attributes
    • Gems
    • Audit Issues Missing or lesser gems and enchants
    • Bonus Stat Count Warforged, Socket, Speed, Leech, Avoidance, etc.
    • Equipped Item Level
    • Legendary Questline Progress
    • Talents
    • Spec
    • Role
    • Last Logout

    The site has statistics to show counts for: classes, armor types, healers, tanks, dps, raid buffs, debuffs, and support abilities. You can change each characters spec and everything is updated accordingly.

    An example group: www.guildaudit.com/g/1395

    Updates:
    May 16 2015: Lesser Gems and Enchants are now counted and shown on the "Audit" column. Characters wearing non-raid gear will not be refreshed.
    May 8 2015: The "Items" column now shows item levels per slot,highlights Tier items, and added a Bonus stat count column.
    December 14 2014: Tooltip added for the "Item" column showing each item a character is wearing.
    make it an addon.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

  17. #77
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    165
    Currently it looks like your code has Masterygems mixed up with Hastegems and shows up as Haste in the audit. http://www.guildaudit.com/g/7195 / http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Acess/advanced for example with my druid
    Armory
    Haste only feels good to classes that truly benefit from it though. Can it be +Amp instead? Anything else really.
    "Classes that truly benefit from Haste" means... Everyone except Warriors. (And we're going to fix that.)

  18. #78
    This will be an absolutely amazing tool for raiders. If you could send me a PM that would be great as I have a question for you. (I can't send PMs yet -.-)

  19. #79
    Amazing Add-on. I agree with adding cooldowns(from both talents and base cds) from the list of raiders would make this 100% complete.
    Maybe like gems, have a split with enchants too(stat wise).

  20. #80
    Hi Drotrain. Just wanted to say thanks again for maintaining this.

    Would it be possible to provide a way to highlight who on the raid team has their legendary rings?
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •