Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    If a guild is leaving out a shaman for raids and they're not a world class raiding guild, the RL is a moron. The differences aren't major enough for the less high-end groups to be class stacking, because skill means more than anything at that level of raiding. Play whatever damn class you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I'm sorry what? Shadow is lowest dps on a class by class basis and lower than elemental. Judging by the links you gave looking at classes on a whole, Priests and warlocks are the hands down worst followed by hunters.
    That's why I said so far. Since there's more logs the rankings have changed a little, but as far as casters go Shadow, as well as one Mage and Warlock spec is currently below Elemental. The only DPS class that don't have a spec outperforming Elemental currently are Priests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volibear View Post
    If a guild is leaving out a shaman for raids and they're not a world class raiding guild, the RL is a moron. The differences aren't major enough for the less high-end groups to be class stacking, because skill means more than anything at that level of raiding. Play whatever damn class you want.
    After the 2nd set of buffs Shaman are far from doomed in raids. I was initially still skeptical, but after doing a guild alt highmaul run and downed 3 bosses on my 632 Ele Shaman alt, I was very pleasantly surprised with the numbers. The key really lies in whether you have the skill to play the damn class, cause you can have all the FOTM classes and specs in the raid but then a subtlety rogue could waltz in and potentially bend their dps over in some/most of the fights.

^ This forever. Mythic progression feels much better now than it did in MoP.

All 3 shaman specs are shit, Ele and Enh are far back compared to all other dps classes except Warlocks are Rogues who are also behind atm. Resto Shamans are not too bad but they are last on most logs and simulations.

Shamans are a shit class right now, they are not good at anything.

Deleted
    This is true. I've decided to lvl my Ret Pala and Frost DK right now. I fell like a killing machine that never stop when leveling DK and Pala. Shaman is so slow and weak in leveling compared to those 2 clases. I can't imagine how Blizzard could screw balanse so much. I'm good with resto but for now I will probably do only garisson missions and 1-2 heroic/cm each day and some LFR.

Deleted
    I've levelled 6 chars to 100 already, and my Shaman is currently at 99. Honestly it's been the most painful to level compared to the others, survivability is poor against more than 1 mob. When I get a quest or objective that involves killing more than 10 mobs I just think "meh, this will be slow".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogudei View Post
    Yeah, I feel like people still bashing Ele aren't playing it well. Single target is incredibly strong. Even on heavy movement fights you're very busy with procs. Mythic Twin Ogron for example, high movement, but with 2 FS rolling the entire encounter you have an incredible amount of LS procs. Good Ele will co-ordinate glyphed SWG with aspect of the Fox and movement won't be a major issue.
    Talking about good Eles, Lava Surge only proccs from the last applied FS according to Binkenstein. And also, on Twin Ogrons you'll want to use the extended duration on SWG cause of Earthquake.

You Elemental hero.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I'm sorry what? Shadow is lowest dps on a class by class basis and lower than elemental. Judging by the links you gave looking at classes on a whole, Priests and warlocks are the hands down worst followed by hunters.
    I think you missed markmanship for hunters being pretty up there.