Deleted

Highmaul coliseum

Anyone have any tips and tricks for this, cause im in a loss for words i get focused down instantly and the spirit bond heal is just not strong enough to matter, so i deterence twice and get killed as the first person.

i tried noggenfogger + camo, standing in the corner while lying down

EDIT: So finally managed to get it, what i did was grouping up with 3-4 boomkins and then making a pact within the pact to help eachother get to the final, they wrecked everything for me while i just ran around being small from noggenfogger, the sec the last of them died i popped all cd's and barraged (which is almost 100% crit in the end) and then killshot for the finish
    Last edited by mmoce9a77ae127; 2014-12-14 at 12:46 AM.

Not a pvp player here but can't you get a group of friends and zerg peope together till the end? I could be 100% wrong though

No, you can only queue solo.
    if you queue at the same time sometimes you get grouped together though.
    i recommend sitting in the back and taking potshots, never stop attacking or people will be liable to target you
    dont go for low health guys, bring the high health guys down so they kill each other.

Deleted
    use the period before the game starts to /w people and make non-agression pacts.

/camp. Hunters get trained down, while there is 5-6 rets destroying everyone is making me cry

Deleted
    finally got it