Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Detailed Highmaul Raid Guides

Hello everyone! I have been creating WoW guide content for a number of years under the handle GabeStah as part of my guild <Vox Immortalis> of US-Hyjal. With the new raid content in Warlords finally here, I've begun the process of creating similar guide content for all the new encounters as well and thought I'd create another post to offer it up to the MMO-Champion community!

These may be a bit late to the party for those who are cutting edge, but I hope at least a handful of people can find some use in them!

ENCOUNTER
       NORMAL/HEROIC RAID    NORMAL/HEROIC TANK    NORMAL/HEROIC DPS    NORMAL/HEROIC +MUMBLE
    Playlists

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Kargath Bladefist

Link

Link

Link

Link
    The Butcher

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Brackenspore

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Tectus

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Twin Ogron

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Ko'ragh

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Imperator Mar'gok

Link

Link

Link

Link

ENCOUNTER
       MYTHIC RAID GUIDES    MYTHIC TANK GUIDES    MYTHIC DPS GUIDES    MYTHIC +MUMBLE
    Playlists

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Kargath Bladefist

Link

Link

Link

Link
    The Butcher

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Brackenspore

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Tectus

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Twin Ogron

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Ko'ragh

Imperator Mar'gok

Last edited by Kulldam; 2015-01-31 at 02:09 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    !!! have seen your videos in the past. i enjoy not having to watch a guide for 7 minutes of tank and healing mechanics. i only want the imformation pertinent what i am doing. thanks for all of your hard work.

Hey Kulldam, started watching your videos in Cata. Always thought they were the best guides around, keep up the good work.

Love your videos, thank you for taking the time to do these.

Awesome, thanks
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I've loved your vids for ages, tyvm!

Can't wait for your Mythic Kargath one *hint hint!*

Yeah these videos are always so well done. Quick question (non guide related). You boss timer Haddon - I am assuming BigWigs. Do you have a special mod for that? Your timer messages look so clean and easy to read.

Nicely done and explained videos, thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks so much Kulldam! Always a good day when I get to view your guides and get your explanation before heading into raids.

Also, do you have any new weakauras that you're using for Highmaul like you had in SoO?

Quote Originally Posted by Axxym View Post
    Thanks so much Kulldam! Always a good day when I get to view your guides and get your explanation before heading into raids.

Also, do you have any new weakauras that you're using for Highmaul like you had in SoO?
    Yes, you should be able to find any zone-related WeakAuras I create on our wiki: http://voximmortalis.com/wiki/WeakAuras_Highmaul

oh yeah! my favorite guidemaker in person - thanks so much for getting out team so many first kills

already watching Brackenspore in preparation for tomorrow

Thank you for this. Had already experienced all the fights before I saw this, but this still helps as a nice guide from all angles and perhaps picks up on a tactic other guides might have missed that will surely help a lot of people.

Added: Mythic Kargath Bladefist guides!

Also thanks to everyone for the kind words so far; really appreciate it. =)

Loved your SoO guides. You put a lot of work into 'em and it shows. I'm sure this will be the same.

Top quality as always.

Thanks again for the tank/dps specific guides. Love that aspect and haven't really seen anyone else do it for Highmaul.

Supersalts did it somewhat for MOP but his WOD tanking for dummies videos aren't for raiders.

Love your guides man, they really stand out from all the others out there.

The massively long versions are precisely what a casual mythic guild (9 hours per week) like mine needs - you provide detail that lets us cut down on wasted time in-raid. And the shorter role specific versions keep our less research oriented raiders in the loop nicely.

Please keep it up.

Added: Mythic Twin Ogron Guides!

Also, many thanks to everyone for your kind words and comments. I really appreciate it! =)