Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stifler View Post
    Wait that is cho'gall dead on the floor (Look at his chest scar that is 100% Cho'gall) so what happens on mythic if we gotta kill Cho'gall o.0.

Makes for 1 very long fight and an extremely annoying argument about showing lore only on mythic will start next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranader View Post
    Wait that is cho'gall dead on the floor (Look at his chest scar that is 100% Cho'gall) so what happens on mythic if we gotta kill Cho'gall o.0.
    When you bring Mar'gok down Cho'gall deals the final hit. The 'secret' phase is against Cho'gall.

10+ Year Old Account
    First of all I do not care who wins the race BUT NOBODY has won yet!! 7/7 has not been done yet! I personally think paragon will go on to win now but stick with the facts

Quote Originally Posted by Pennoyer View Post
    When you bring Mar'gok down Cho'gall deals the final hit. The 'secret' phase is against Cho'gall.
    Isn't really against Cho'gall according to this screenshot: http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/media...6/original.jpg (from Manaflask), more like against adds.

Deleted
    you guys are so pathetic...

paragon got the WF imp. kill... nobody cares about the clear. just check the guilds on wowprogress... they state wf garrosh etc and not WF 7/7.

(no im not a paragon fanboy but im really happy for them beeing back and showing them goons that they still got it. im more of a eu>us fanboy btw )

10+ Year Old Account
    Not world first until they clear 7/7

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Not world first until they clear 7/7
    Ehh? Imperator world first is imperator world first.

I'm inclined to say wait until they get 7/7 - to which I strongly believe they can do it before other guilds do. I agree with some tweets going out about how the "poor design" of Highmaul led to this confusion. Not saying it's bad - honestly the "variability" of Highmaul actually made it interesting to look at w/c bosses do guilds prioritize in order to progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    I don't think anyone's questioning Paragon's WF Imperator kill. However until Highmaul, having the world first implies killing everything up to the last boss. Highmaul changed the formula by making Imperator available to kill without touching the other bosses - which leads to this confusion of how do we "define" world first here - is it a full clear or is it killing the last boss - because by that definition guilds could have just ignored the other 3 bosses and jumped straight to Imperator (not that it's a good idea but if this is the formula Blizzard follows for the following raids, this will lead to more confusions/debates)
    Last edited by acg137; 2014-12-13 at 05:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a world first clear. They are still missing 1 boss, haven't finished the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by acg137 View Post
    I'm inclined to say wait until they get 7/7 - to which I strongly believe they can do it before other guilds do. I agree with some tweets going out about how the "poor design" of Highmaul led to this confusion. Not saying it's bad - honestly the "variability" of Highmaul actually made it interesting to look at w/c bosses do guilds prioritize in order to progress.
    Killing or skipping optional bosses is a tactical dicision. Last raids were just strictly linear. It would be damn impressive if a guild manages to kill the imperator going the shortest way possible, skipping all the optional bosses :>

Killing or skipping optional bosses is a tactical dicision. Last raids were just strictly linear. It would be damn impressive if a guild manages to kill the imperator going the shortest way possible, skipping all the optional bosses :>
    But again PRIOR to Highmaul, having a world first implies killing everything (because you need to kill everything before the final boss) and there was no "optional" boss then (outside of maybe Ra-Den or Sinestra - in which case are additional bosses after the original final boss) - all of which change the formula of how this raid goes (and if Blizzard does keep this formula moving forward in other tiers)

Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    First of all I do not care who wins the race BUT NOBODY has won yet!! 7/7 has not been done yet! I personally think paragon will go on to win now but stick with the facts
    Except the top guilds, the ones actually racing and caring for world first, only care about the final boss. That IS the tier.

Deleted
    I much prefer the option of letting you skip bosses, but if you do they show up in a weaken state in the final encounter, thus if you don't kill them first the final boss becomes virtually impossible. That way you can prolong the encounter for more than just the initial week.

Like you guys think Method would be glad to have the world first 7/7 clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    I much prefer the option of letting you skip bosses, but if you do they show up in a weaken state in the final encounter, thus if you don't kill them first the final boss becomes virtually impossible. That way you can prolong the encounter for more than just the initial week.
    Like in the original ZG? =)

Deleted
    they did it with less gear then everybody else. they did it with less players in their roster. they did it without the gear from the butcher M kill.
    worldtopguilds only care for the last boss.
    its a tactical decission. (take all the gear we can get or skip bosses to have more time to try the boss)

i think we gona see some more wf "insert last boss here" before the whole raid is cleared kills in the future if blizz is staying with this design.

you guys always finding ways to claim "guild xy is better" "the race is not over until butcher is down" "Grand Empress Shek'zeer is the final boss of a tier"
    you are making me a paragon fanboy with all your crap. they killed the hardest boss with world 24 (maybe even worse gear before the imperator kill) ilevel. leave them with their credit.

eu>us :P
    Last edited by mmoc1e65e16b4e; 2014-12-13 at 06:02 PM.

Deleted
    Cho'gall is way overrated. In this dimension he's nothing more than some random sorcerer who happens to not like Mar'gok.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the people saying "OMG NOT 7/7" are salty that their favorite guild didn't get Imperator first

Paragon got Imperator first. World first kill on Imperator Mar'gok.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Full clear or go home. Simple.
    -K