Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Raid Finder Missing Loot, December 17 Hotfixes, Highmaul Raid Guides

WD Cosplay, WD Fanart, Carnevil Changes, Play Your Way Reminder

Hearthstone on Android Rolls Out, Hearthstone Developer AMA Recap

Hero Rotation for Dec. 16, 2014, Shop Updates, Skin Preview: Betrayer Malfurion

Raid Finder Highmaul - Arcane Sanctum Bosses Missing Loot
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    We wanted to let you know that we are aware of reports that neither Tectus nor Ko'ragh are dropping loot in the second wing of Highmaul. We are currently looking into those reports and hope to have the issue resolved as quickly as possible.

We're monitoring the situation and will provide details as they become available.

Update
    It looks like we were able to implement a resolution for the issue that should allow any new instances of the raid to function correctly. Going forward bosses will drop loot normally.

We are looking into possible resolutions for those impacted by the issue prior to the fix and will provide an update as soon as we know more.

Update 2 12/17 6:30 pm
    We had hoped that we would be able to implement a resolution to those impacted by the earlier boss loot issue so that additional contact would not be necessary but unfortunately it seems that will not be possible.

If you killed the first and/or third boss in the Arcane Sanctum (2nd Wing of Highmaul) this morning and did not receive any loot, neither gold nor items, please submit a ticket though our Support Site and our In-Game Support staff will work to address the issue.

Thank you all for your patience.

Patch 6.0.3 Hotfixes - December 17
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
    • Garrison Buildings
      • Frostwall Mines: Mine Guards should now scale with the player's character level.
      • Frostwall Mines Level 3: Mine Guards now have significantly more health and damage.

Classes

Creatures and NPCs
    • Zidormi in Dustwallow Marsh should now correctly send players back in time to visit old Theramore.

Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
    • Satchel of Savage Mysteries now has a guaranteed chance to award a piece of Heroic Dungeon loot (item level 630 rare) appropriate for the character's loot specialization.
      • Developer Commentary: We’re aware of excessive queue times for Heroic Dungeons. To help players have a better experience in Dungeon Finder, we’re expanding the rewards for Satchel of Savage Mysteries to award Heroic Dungeon loot in addition to the guaranteed Augment Rune, and a chance to contain a mount, Follower enhancement token, Battle Pet, or Battle-Stone. The satchel will remain Bind on Account and we'll continue to monitor Dungeon Finder queues and iterate as needed to ensure a great experience for everyone.
    • Raids
      • Highmaul
        • The Butcher now has a chance to drop a Green Winter Hat.
        • Brackenspore: Elements of the fight, such as hostile fungus and beneficial mushrooms should now be visible from further away during the encounter on Mythic difficulty.
        • Twin Ogron: Resolved a situation where pulling Twin Ogron and having them despawn could cause the Imperator Mar'gok encounter to not work correctly on Mythic difficulty.

Highmaul Raid Guides
    Another Raid Finder wing opened this week, so be sure to take a look at the helpful guides over at Icy Veins before you head in! Many guides have had updates and additions for Mythic difficulty since the original release.

Last edited by chaud; 2014-12-18 at 05:41 AM.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Huh. Well, I guess it was a good thing after all that I couldn't get into Arcane Sanctum because instance servers were taking a dump yesterday.

How is LFR gear meant to work? I ran the first wing yesterday and got no loot from any boss. Ran the second wing yesterday and got 1 piece from one boss. Are you supposed to get a piece of loot from every run or is it still RNG?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    How is LFR gear meant to work? I ran the first wing yesterday and got no loot from any boss. Ran the second wing yesterday and got 1 piece from one boss. Are you supposed to get a piece of loot from every run or is it still RNG?
    Its RNG. Last number i saw quoted was 33% chance, which i'm dead on with 3 loots out of 9 bosses, however i may be wrong on the percentage.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Random !
    (10chars)

Thanks for the clarification. It's been a long time since I entered LFR so I wasn't sure what the situation was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those Icy Veins videos make me want to fall asleep. Never liked them.

"We’re aware of excessive queue times for Heroic Dungeons. Satchel of Savage Mysteries now has a guaranteed chance to award a piece of Heroic Dungeon loot (item level 630 rare) appropriate for the character's loot specialization." Because ensuring healers and tanks get geared up even FASTER means DPS queue times will be better, right? Logic, can I have some?

Quote Originally Posted by HomeHoney View Post
    "We’re aware of excessive queue times for Heroic Dungeons. Satchel of Savage Mysteries now has a guaranteed chance to award a piece of Heroic Dungeon loot (item level 630 rare) appropriate for the character's loot specialization." Because ensuring healers and tanks get geared up even FASTER means DPS queue times will be better, right? Logic, can I have some?
    They're trying to encourage hybrid classes to try healing/tanking on their way through. The chance for mounts/pets/etc. is the carrot for already-geared ones.

Quote Originally Posted by jakj View Post
    They're trying to encourage hybrid classes to try healing/tanking on their way through. The chance for mounts/pets/etc. is the carrot for already-geared ones.
    the majority of ppl who dont tank/heal in dungeons are ppl who cant (IE fail at it), the rest are just not interested in it - this helps no DPS at all

Deleted
    I guess it gives me some incentive to tank some heroics again, because i was thinking of getting some boomkin gear.
    But as you said that won't last very long. I'm not sure what else blizzard could really do to make it more worthwhile. Chance for savage blood maybe?

Question: if the satchel is BoA, can I get it on my main and pass it to my alt to gear it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Those Icy Veins videos make me want to fall asleep. Never liked them.
    And i bet you like fatboss

Deleted
    That warlock buff XD

Deleted
    If it's any consolation, this will definitely make me run dungeons on my tank whenever there is a satchel up to be able to send gear to my mage who would otherwise queue for 5 hours. I think that's the point of this incentive.

Deleted
    but I can now gear my dps alts by running my tank through the LFG quick queue.....so you get less dps and more tanks.

Of course that only works when there are satchels available. I dont run instances unless there is a satchel for it.

That said, the longest DPS queue I've had so far was 19mins.....so whilst not great, its not excessive....

I was gonna say I got loot off Kor'agh, but I think I used a coin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    Question: if the satchel is BoA, can I get it on my main and pass it to my alt to gear it?
    This was the first thing that popped in my head when I read the change Definitely gonna try it tonight. Would be nice way to bump up ilvl of my freshly dinged alts.

They gave me 2x seals instead of missing loot. Good, now I'm spending in normal/HC.

When we didn't receive loot, gold or anything in 5man bosses during the first week in Heroic Iron Docks, we were told that the boss didn't generate any loot, so there was nothing they could do about it. Yet in this instance "Hai guis! Submit a ticket to collect loot" It should be the same go around.