Deleted

Экзорсус should release their Mar'gok mythic kill video asap!

Only kill video I care about - they make the best ones anyways. Remember their Ra-den video? Yet, a boring fight but video edits and russian voices made it gorgous.

And Mar'gok looks like the next candidate for their style of video editing.

Deleted
    Nope, should wait for Paragon first.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by boonoob View Post
    Nope, should wait for Paragon first.
    No need to wait if there are 5 streams currently going on and showing the whole fight. Dont honestly care about Paragon, but these russians are just brilliant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    No need to wait if there are 5 streams currently going on and showing the whole fight. Dont honestly care about Paragon, but these russians are just brilliant.
    Dont honestly care about these russians, but paragon are just brillliant.

I'd like to see a kill video where they* actually explain what's going on, how it should be handled, why they handled it the way they did, etc.

Just seeing a boss die teaches me nothing and makes watching the video pointless(for me).

*general term, I don't expect Russians to explain a fight in English

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Only kill video I care about - they make the best ones anyways. Remember their Ra-den video? Yet, a boring fight but video edits and russian voices made it gorgous.

And Mar'gok looks like the next candidate for their style of video editing.
    that video was shit

Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    I'd like to see a kill video where they* actually explain what's going on, how it should be handled, why they handled it the way they did, etc.

Just seeing a boss die teaches me nothing and makes watching the video pointless(for me).

*general term, I don't expect Russians to explain a fight in English
    Just wait for fatboss or icy veins then.

Usually I just want to watch the encounter not have it explained step by step to me.

Also my favourite Exorsus video is Dark Animus heroic 25.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0qkhWkGSQ4

Deleted
    Ah the race for world first video release, almost better than the actual race itself.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    Ah the race for world first video release, almost better than the actual race itself.
    Don't forget the drama that can (and did in some cases) happen when someone *dares* to release the video "too early".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Don't forget the drama that can (and did in some cases) happen when someone *dares* to release the video "too early".
    Экзорсус already released their Butcher video before Paragon even killed it.

I guess I don't really see what's terribly special about this video? I mean Ra-Den certainly sounds impressive in Russian but what's actually special about it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Just wait for fatboss or icy veins then.

Usually I just want to watch the encounter not have it explained step by step to me.

Also my favourite Exorsus video is Dark Animus heroic 25.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0qkhWkGSQ4
    Ok, that video was excellent.

I mean Ra-Den certainly sounds impressive in Russian but what's actually special about it?
    Last edited by ustzhenya; 2014-12-16 at 08:32 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ustzhenya View Post
    I mean Ra-Den certainly sounds impressive in Russian but what's actually special about it?
    Why are you hiding image links in your post? Whatsoever, I like the intro, the editing and the voice is really great. Taste differs, I guess - but most of the top guilds (except for SK Gaming back in the day) are doing horrible videos.

unfortenately, our videomaker who did videos in MoP won't do it this time. there still will be a video but from another person. our spielberg will come back for blackhand

10+ Year Old Account
    Paragon's kill videos have always been boring, Exorsus' ones have always been brilliant.