Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Beldrak View Post
    How good is RBG Conquest Points? HAven't done one yet at level 100.
    450 for a win, 180ish for a loss if you do okay. People are running yolo pugs in the custom dungeon finder thing all day long. No voice required and just some basic pvp gear is all they normally ask for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ashran is pretty great for conquest if A) you get in, and B) you get a raid together to focus on the side objectives and mage/lock NPCs. Got about 1000k conquest yesterday in about an 90 mins.

Still 2v2 arena if you win would be the fastest, plus you can raise your cap there.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

I have no clue how I got like 1500 conquest points last week since all I do is glad turn ins ashran and random bgs.

Ashran 350 for your first win, 25 for the tree and ogre, 125 per side objective. Ive made 500 this week so far from Gladiator Sanctum work orders, and random BG wins give you 50 per. Its not hard at all to hit 1700 without realizing it.

Today I Learned.

Doing 2s with a healer is hilariously easy. They focus the healer, healer just spams heals on himself while I destroy them from a distance. They focus me, healer spams heals on me while I still destroy them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Today I Learned.

Doing 2s with a healer is hilariously easy. They focus the healer, healer just spams heals on himself while I destroy them from a distance. They focus me, healer spams heals on me while I still destroy them.
    Yeah... Disc/Hunter and the likes is pretty faceroll

If you have the time and are on a server with reasonable Ashran queues and populations, the 125 conquest for the Ashran events is pretty pain free especially if you don't want to concentrate fully on WoW at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.