Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallX View Post
    Was more the fact that we run 4xmage, 3xhunter, 1feral, 2 frostdk and a rogue+enh who have their stupid OP trinket on day one - so as far as the meter goes I was pretty much invisible and people were noticing.

I probably shouldn't have but once I offered it was too late to re-nig.

I'm sure it'll be better once 2xFel Trinkets and a weapon drop but as it stands I feel pretty bottom of the barrel with T17 gear.

this will be the statement of the expansion. Dont have your heroic fel trinkets? guess you aint doing mythic lol

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    There's nothing wrong with melee on Tyrant they are probably better than ranged especially for the last phase
    Mythic will be a different story. You keep the damage while moving aura the entire fight.

Deleted
    A short question regarding Simcrafts simulations on their homepage:
    AoE and Cleave-Simulations are using Ret's ST profile instead of Light's Hammer and Discordant Chorus. Is that on purpose or was it overlooked?
    I think it would be better to fix this, before people start to spread misinformation based on sims again. And the difference between those "profiles" is quite huge.

Checking warcraftlogs rankings and comparing Rets with other classes higher end parses, we're 12-20%+ behind depending on the fight.

Considering many of these parsing Rets are already using at least 1 Fel trinket and/or 2p T18, I don't foresee much room to increase our power to close this gap.

People have been saying we would be burst kings, priority target champions and all that, but in the pratical end of things we seem to be running short when it matters.

Sadly seems yet another tier where everyone else has better toys to play with than us.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkao View Post
    People have been saying we would be burst kings, priority target champions and all that, but in the pratical end of things we seem to be running short when it matters..
    That was pre-EDH nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkao View Post
    Checking warcraftlogs rankings and comparing Rets with other classes higher end parses, we're 12-20%+ behind depending on the fight.

Considering many of these parsing Rets are already using at least 1 Fel trinket and/or 2p T18, I don't foresee much room to increase our power to close this gap.

People have been saying we would be burst kings, priority target champions and all that, but in the pratical end of things we seem to be running short when it matters.

Sadly seems yet another tier where everyone else has better toys to play with than us.
    The single target burst is coming not only from the (now-nerfed) EDH, but also the 4pc with Sera. Lining all that up with execution sentence is where your single target burst comes from. Few people are going to have that gear set at the current moment.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not at home currently but I am curious as to what is preferred of full t17 mythic tier gear vs all normal tier 18set. I have both 4 pieces and feel like the t18 is lacking but that may be due to not having either fel trinket currently. Anyone have any thoughts before i get home and can try to sim it myself

Update for horrible typing on my phone
    Last edited by Rawrzillasor; 2015-06-26 at 07:08 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Think we're gonna be stuck here, or blizz might throw us a bone?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/8#dataset=99
    Live Streaming TBC Classic - Narikaah/Naarikah Resto Shaman and Resto Druid POV - https://www.twitch.tv/lorelya2

Logs -
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/59848781# - RESTO SHAMAN main
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/cha...98#bybracket=1 - RESTO DRUID alt

Quote Originally Posted by fbodyvixen View Post

Take that with a grain of salt.

A lot of this is still lacking optimized trinkets + 4pc.

It may have been asked/mentioned before, but do we use Seal of Righteousness on two targets with the fel trinkets, or is it still 3+?

10+ Year Old Account

Things aren't that far out of whack.... Frost DK's clearly need a nerf (and are getting one). Balance, Combat, Destro, and Fury are a little OP, but other than that all the specs are very close.

Think we're gonna be stuck here
    Nope, it'll be worse.

They'll buff Mage and Rogue offspecs first. Maybe Hunters too, if they cry enough about having to play MM.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

You're all judging by less than a week into Normal/Heroic with minimal 4sets and trinkets going out, not to forget that we'll still go up 20-30 ilvls AND get a legendary ring. It's way too early to judge still unless they were obscenely out of order.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    You're all judging by less than a week into Normal/Heroic with minimal 4sets and trinkets going out, not to forget that we'll still go up 20-30 ilvls AND get a legendary ring. It's way too early to judge still unless they were obscenely out of order.
    This 100% still way to early to judge anything right now wait a couple weeks after mythic is out before pressing your panic buttons !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    Wheres mendenbarr when you need him ffs

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just got both fel trinkets (one from coin other from naval cache praise rngesus) and im guessing the seraphim opener looks a little different with no rppm buff trinkets? do I pool to 5 before I ES and wings now?

Quote Originally Posted by meq View Post
    Just got both fel trinkets (one from coin other from naval cache praise rngesus) and im guessing the seraphim opener looks a little different with no rppm buff trinkets? do I pool to 5 before I ES and wings now?
    Pool 5, Sera, ES, wings... Blow shit up.

I dunno bout you guys but me and the other ret in my guild have gone from mid pack at best to top 3/4 in the meters with highest damage on prio targets. He's got both trinkets so was topping archimond normal as soon as p3 hit. Fights seem to be really strong for us as a whole atm.
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    Just got both fel trinkets (one from coin other from naval cache praise rngesus)
    Allow me to be the first to kick you in the nuts.

Here I am getting a Socketed Rumbling Pebble that I don't know what to do with...

Quote Originally Posted by sexybeast View Post
    Pool 5, Sera, ES, wings... Blow shit up.

I dunno bout you guys but me and the other ret in my guild have gone from mid pack at best to top 3/4 in the meters with highest damage on prio targets. He's got both trinkets so was topping archimond normal as soon as p3 hit. Fights seem to be really strong for us as a whole atm.
    ES before Sera. You're wasting a GCD of Seraphim by casting it after.
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Ofc the current equip and the results are a bad example to find out the right balance. But if the time will come it will be to late. The same shit as t17. If we are bad, we will remain so.