WW Monk LF Mythic or almost Mythic Guild (possible tank+healer combo) logs attached.

Hey guys,

I am 23 y/o CANADIANNNNNNN (free health care *points and laughs*) looking for a laid back but progressive guild.
    I am looking for a guild that is mythic raiding or will be mythic raiding in the next 2-3 weeks.
    I am a WW monk (may tank a fight if REALLY needed, but not on my priority list).
    Used to be a hardcore raider back in the day also an ex-Gladiator (if that makes any impact on PvE awareness).
    Looking for a guild that NEEDS a WW monk. Not really looking for a guild that will bench a player to bring another class just to down a boss.

Apart from that, If you are a guild that raids on weekend, My 2 geared and awesome-ly skilled friends can join (Prot Paly, Disc Priest) - also maybe an ele shaman.

Logs are below:

I am Sokar.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...3yBb#fight=132

Progression wise, All 3 of us have done 6/7 Heroic.

Get back to me! ...please.

We could probably make space for all 3 of you. We don't accept package deals of all or nothing though. If one of the players is extremely underperforming, we would want to be able to remove him without all 3 leaving. Unless you fully believe all 3 of you are good then Im sure it will work out fine!

<In Cahoots> Is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Blackrock server. Guild is under the leadership of a close group that has been playing together since Vanilla.

Recruitment is currently open for Mythic raiding

Current Progression:
    Highmaul (5/7H)

Potential applicants should be at least a minimum of 635 ilvl and have previous heroic raiding experience.
    The founders of the guild have cleared all previous Heroic and have multiple realm firsts across all expansions.

Current Recruitment Needs Is For Healers and DPS:
    Pally (Holy/Ret)
    Druid (Resto/Boomkin/Feral)
    Priest (Any)
    Rogue (Any)
    Warrior (DPS)
    Mage (Any)
    Warlock (Any)
    Shaman (Enh)
    Monk (DPS)
    Deathknight (DPS)

If you are not any of the classes listed above still feel free to apply, we will consider any exceptional player regardless of class/role

Raid times will be Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 6:30 to 10:30 PST

Loot will be distributed via loot council based on performance/attendance/last loot received/biggest upgrade.

If you have any other questions about the guild or if you are interested in joining us please contact one of the officers below.

Pump#1917
    Dom#1680

We are 6/7H and have open spots as soon as this Saturday.

Missunderstood is an Alliance guild on Kirin Tor server is now accepting applications/recruiting Ranged and Melee DPS for our weekend core to complete our Mythic core. This is a full time core position on our 20m core. Hit the ground running and be in raids today. We finished SoO 14/14 Heroic pre 6.0 in July.
    We are currently 6/7H in Highmaul.
    Raid Group - Raid days are Sat-Mon, 7:00-10:00 p.m. CST. Must be able to make all three days consistently. No exceptions. We use a modified Suicide Kings loot distribution.

Current Needs:

DPS, primarily Melee (Monk, DK, Enhancement Sham)
    Ranged DPS (Lock, Ele, Balance, Spriest)
    1 Skilled Healer (MW, Disc, Resto Druid)

Our Mythic group is virtually complete only a few spots remaining. We don't recruit for bench!

Qualities we are seeking: Determination to learn and excel at class, ability to take constructive criticism, theorycrafters, min/maxers, committed to progression despite multiple wipes, level headed team-player, non-elitist, NO LOOT !@#$%S, and personable with a little humor never hurts either. No alts please, looking for main toons whose players will invest time into.

All walks of life are welcome, cool cats, new players and old, we are LGBT-friendly, and 18+ ( no exceptions). We are a old school WotLK 25m Heroic raiders that reforged a new guild in MoP. Have a sense of humor, a knowledge of your class, and the desire to experience some organized raiding, or join us socially for an online place to call home.

If this sounds like fun to you then please by all means contact me or another officer in game or you can catch us;

Twitter: @missunderstood
    Facebook: Missunderstood Guild

Add me Nine#1677 if you are interested. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Drakenrahll we could use you all of you in our raid this Friday.

We are currently recruiting a few more people for mythic raiding.

H A M is a guild with a focus of downing PvE content. Our guild is made up various raiders that have raided at a top level during their World of Warcraft careers.

A lot of us took a break off for Mists of Pandaria but we intend to hopefully contend with other guilds on our server during Warlods of Draenor.

The current progression of the guild is:
    6/7 Normal Highmaul
    3/7 Heroic Highmaul

Our schedule is:

Friday – 10:00 PM – 2:00 AM EST
    Saturday – 10:00 PM – 2:00 AM EST

If our times are suitable to what you are looking for please feel free to apply at our website http://ham.guildomatic.com.

You may also feel free to contact me over battlenet. My realid is Renegade#1318.

Thanks for your time

Hello there,

<Divide> of Zul'Jin is always on the lookout for good quality players to fill our core spots for Mythic progression! We are currently 2/7 Mythic. We could probably have a use for all 4 of you in our roster!

Current raid times:
    Wed, Thur, Sun, Mon from 7:15-11:00PM Central (or 8:15-12PM EST).

For more information please visit our website www(dot)divideguild(dot)net (sorry for the weird typing of website, MMO CHAMPION restrictions). You may also contact our recruiting officers via Btag:

Nightrise#1174 or Klevra#1912

10+ Year Old Account
    Ouroboros

Guild
    We are a Mythic raiding guild located on Mal'Ganis.
    Currently looking to fill roles for our roster with skilled raiders who come prepared and perform up to par with where their class should be. We do not hesitate to remove/replace a player who is under performing in order to complete a boss or task. We do not stress about loot and we fully expect all research on class, boss strat, and other raid relevant activities to be completed before a raid night.

Raid Info
    Days: T/W/Th
    Times: 7:30-10:30 CST
    Progression: 6/7H, 1/7M
    Loot: Loot council

Recruiting Needs:

Please apply at our guild site!

Death Knight Low
    Druid Medium (Resto)
    Hunter Low
    Mage High
    Monk High (MW, WW)
    Paladin High (Holy)
    Priest Low
    Rogue Low
    Shaman Low
    Warlock Low
    Warrior Low

Even if your class is not listed as High need, do not hesitate to submit an application if you feel drawn to the guild. All outstanding applications are considered.

Contact
    Please direct your in game questions to Rigamortisz, Ninjawhite, and Swished.

Hey there,

Flashback @ Blackrock (horde side) is currently looking to add a few more strong progression-oriented raiders to the roster. We're currently 1/7 Mythic (and close to a Twin Ogron kill) which we feel is pretty decent considering we've only recently reformed at the start of the expansion, and we only raid 2 nights/week right now.

We raid: Tues/Wed (and adding Thursday soon) from 7:45PM - 12AM EST.

If you're interested hit me up in game for more information (itsdrakzter#1558) or take a look at our website http://www.flashback-guild.enjin.com

You might want to check us out on Area 52. We're a 6/7M Horde guild that raids 2 days a week. Looking to add one DPS and one healer to our roster at the moment - such as yourself!*

Saturday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm EST
    Sunday: 6:30pm - 11:00pm EST

Serious progression guild, light schedule. If this is something that interests you you can find more info @

HTTP://GIGGITY.GUILDLAUNCH.COM

Or by way of btag:

GM: Ultra (Deathmaster#1462)
    Officers: Jibberjabbér (Jibberjabber#1347), Nexa (Nexa#1635), Roggendorf (Martel#1325), Morei (Morei#1502)

Live streams:
    www.twitch.tv/caloi_
    www.twitch.tv/probeef
    Mage | Paladin | Officer of <Strawberry Puppy Kisses> | A Discordian is Prohibited of Believing what he reads.

Hey there hardcore casuals is looking to finalize our mythic roster for brf. We are currently 2/7M and raid Tuesday and Thursday 11pm - 2am. Add epyon#1590 for more info.I

Greetings Darkenrahll!

<Reclamation> is looking to fill our mythic roster with some talented DPS and maybe a Niche Healer! We pride ourselves on being a progression guild, on an easy to make schedule. If you are interested in a bit of spam, you can find some here (it's delicious):

us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15538646371#19

TL;DR version

We are 7/7H 1/7M HM

Raid Times are Fri/Sat 545-10 ST (CST)

Primary loot system is EPGP

This is for an immediate core raiding spot.

We have drunken alt raids!

blah blah blah normal guild stuff

If I haven't lost your attention, please feel free to contact me in game at Manki#1232 or apply via our website at IllidanReclamation.enjin.com. Thank you for your time and good luck in your search!

As far as the friends, We are searching for a good HOLY priest, if that is an option. As well, we unfortunately don't have room for a tank, because we have our two Canadian tanks! So, you won't be alone when you join us!