Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Bulkie, Dec 16 Hotfixes, Garrison Outpost Hotfixes, Blue Tweets, Pets and Mounts Sale

Monk Cosplay, Monk Fanart, SilverBlast "Quicksilver" Build

Hearthstone on Android now Available Globally

Hero Rotation for Dec. 16, 2014, Shop Updates, Skin Preview: Betrayer Malfurion

Winter Veil 2014
    The Feast of Winter Veil is here and brings new gifts this year! When you unwrap your present this year, you will find a Crashin' Thrashin' Shredder Controller inside. If you missed last year's gift, the Crashin' Thrashin' Flyer Controller, you can find it in Stolen Present from the daily quest.

This year once again adds an updated version of the Miniature Winter Veil Tree. The Stolen Present can also contain the new Scroll of Storytelling, which gives your camera an old time sepia effect.

Garrison Addon - Bulkie
    Today we are taking a look at a simple addon that saves you from repeated clicking. Bulkie will queue up the maximum number of work orders with just one click! If you want to press one less button, take a look at BulkOrder, which will start adding work orders as soon as you talk to the NPC.

Patch 6.0.3 Hotfixes - December 16
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
    • Garrison Buildings
      • A hotfix in testing from December 11 for the Inn has been implemented. The achievement, Stay Awhile and Listen now only requires the character to complete 10 of the 20 Inn quests (down from all 20).

Creatures and NPCs
    • Shadowmoon Valley
      • Yggdrel now deals less damage with the Entangling Vine ability.

Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
    • [Hotfix currently in-testing] Messages for obtaining an Augment Rune are no longer broadcasting to the party or raid group.
    • Raids
      • Highmaul
        • Tectus' health has been reduced by about 15% when the raid is scaled to 10 players on Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties. As the raid scales up to a maximum of 30 players, Tectus' health for 30 players remains roughly unchanged from before this hotfix.

Professions
    • Enchanting
      • [Hotfix currently in-testing] Mark of Blackrock can no longer trigger its effect for the first 40 seconds after equipping the weapon.

UI
    • Resolved an issue where having a player join the Dungeon Finder or Raid Finder group just as another player was leaving could cause the button to queue up for additional players to remain greyed out for the rest of the group.
    • Resolved an issue where the Darkmoon Faire was not showing up in the in-game calendar past December 2014.

Garrison Outpost Hotfixes
    These changes went live with today’s restarts. In addition, players who had already switched their outpost buildings prior to today should now be able to access the quests and follower associated with the new building.

Just a quick update: we're working on a fix for the issues with buildings reverting as well as being unable to actually pick up the follower. I don't have a solid ETA just yet on when that will apply.

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    PvP
    glad sanctum conquest goes towards the Ashran bonus, right? I put in a ticket and got a super canned answer
    it does not (holinka)

~100% of Top 100 in 3v3 arena EU and US = Alliance. "Ah well, it is time for the alliance to shine." - Holinka 2014
    I never said that (holinka)

A lot of ppl are wondering how many times a week you can get an epic drop from a daily Ashran win?
    Once per week (holinka)

Neither faction nor class representation is anywhere close to balanced.. Sad to see the game in such state.
    Many players are overly fixated on representation but probably because it is the only metric to look at. (holinka)

Spread Some Winter Veil Cheer -- Gift a Pet or Mount and Save 50%
    All pets except for Argi and all mounts except for the Grinning Reaver and Warforged Nightmare are 50% off.

To celebrate Winter Veil, we’re offering holiday savings of 50% on select World of Warcraft mounts and pets. Through January 5, 2015, you can take advantage of the following deals in the Battle.net Shop:

All of these pets and mounts are fully giftable. Be sure to pick them up soon, because these deals end January 5, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. PST.[/u]

Hearthstone on Android - Global Availability
    Hearthstone is now available globally on Android tablets.

Last edited by chaud; 2014-12-17 at 08:22 AM.

Ret Pallies will forever be free of nerfs. Stay in the shadows, friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Yeah, except the fact that SH is instantly dispelled and 2 set PvP is gutted, + 20 % FoL nerf. You're completely right.

Deleted
    Times like these I'm wondering why Blizzard didn't think of putting in a button like that for work orders.

thank heavens for the stay awhile and listen change... been waiting for my last 2 quest for around 2 weeks... now its done!

No hotfix for nemesis quest?

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    thank heavens for the stay awhile and listen change... been waiting for my last 2 quest for around 2 weeks... now its done!
    Well i just hoarded quests, picked up the quests w/o completing them.
    So on the next day i always get 1 daily + 1 new quest
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Yeah, except the fact that SH is instantly dispelled and 2 set PvP is gutted, + 20 % FoL nerf. You're completely right.
    The 2 set PvP effect is now dispellable too, to keep it in line with the Enhancement version. Then again, why the set bonus for Enhance was nerfed in the first place...
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Is it possible? No monk nerfs this time?

Deleted
    this is not even a real patch note... where is my daily -5% monk nerf?

Deleted
    10 Down from 20 is too much, should be like 15. (I'm at 19/20 )

Are there any addons that allow you to specify a number of work orders to place automatically, rather than doing the maximum you can or doing it manually?

I'm slightly "OCD" about these things and prefer to do work orders in custom amounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank god for the inn quest changes. I'm pretty sure I have all the quests in my quest log waiting to be done, I just have no time to do them. I get, on average, an hour or two to play during the week due to work, and the majority of that time is spent doing Garrison daily things, trade skills, and Apex daily.

"Neither faction nor class representation is anywhere close to balanced.. Sad to see the game in such state.
    Many players are overly fixated on representation but probably because it is the only metric to look at."

What kind of answer is that? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Oh get out. Windwalker Monks; mr Monk Portrait? Despite that 5% windwalker stance nerf, you're still leagues ahead of every other DPS,

And I'll remind you: FoL nerfed, Selfless Healer nerfed, pvp set bonuses crippled and made dispellable.

Ret Paladins took /years/ to be become vaiable and stay there. Free of nerfs my arse. Now we've been strong for a month and we're "forever" free of nerfs.

"glad sanctum conquest goes towards the Ashran bonus, right? I put in a ticket and got a super canned answer"
    People who use tickets to ask questions like these are the reason everyone gets a "super canned answer" even for legitimate issues that need fixing. People need to learn to look up information for themselves before asking for help.

Also, wasn't that inn quest hotfix already live for like a week now? I was awarded the achievement awhile ago. Incorrectly, I might add, since there's no way in hell I had done 10 at that point. Maybe like 5 at the most.
    Last edited by Jasper Kazai; 2014-12-17 at 02:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still no hotfix for gladiator sanctum quests. ._.
    I had to take mine down.

Quote Originally Posted by Shufflemaster View Post
    Is it possible? No monk nerfs this time?
    why would u nerf something what is botttom of the meters on single target already ? R.i.P WW

Quote Originally Posted by Marclar View Post
    10 Down from 20 is too much, should be like 15. (I'm at 19/20 )
    I finished all 20 quests a day or two before the hotfix went in. On one hand, I'm pretty disappointed in the change -- I thought it was trivially easy to get the achievement, even after they made it require killing the end boss (I play mage and just invised to a lot of the items). On the other hand, some people don't nearly have that kind of time required to log in every day and grab every quest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    "Neither faction nor class representation is anywhere close to balanced.. Sad to see the game in such state.
    Many players are overly fixated on representation but probably because it is the only metric to look at."

What kind of answer is that? Lol.
    It's a non-answer. The racial balance in PvP is atrocious. The Alliance racials are insane. Worgen's Darkflight, Draenei's Gift of the Naaru and Heroic Presence, Dwarf's Stoneform, Night Elf's Shadowmeld Human's Human Spirit + Every Man. Most of these are crazy good passive buffs, or effects you would normally find on a potion or trinket.

Horde have junk for PvP racials. In fact, they just have junk for racials. Every Man for Himself is a TWO minute cooldown and removes EVERYTHING. Will of the Forsaken is a THREE minute cooldown and only removes a few things. How stupidly unbalanced is that?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    How about fixing the salvage yard. Big crates dropping lowbie greens and never Any follower enhancements. Fail. Should have kept it at level 2 for Christ sake.