653 Elemental Shaman LF Guild - Prefer Tues/Wed/Thurs EST

6/7 (N) - 18% on Imperator with a PuG
    6/7 (H) - No attempts on Imperator, yet, although that may change tonight.

As stated in the title, I'm specifically looking for a Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday raiding schedule going from about 9 to 12 raiding hours. I'd prefer a guild at least 6/7(H) with multiple pulls on Heroic Imperator. Leave your stuff here and I'll hopefully be in contact with a few.

Hey saw your post and you look like a good Candidate. Maximum chop is an alliance guild. we raid tues/thurs/mon 1030Pm est to 130am EST. We need a few more people to fill our comp for mythic. We are 5/7(H) but that was after one day, and should most likely clear the rest of Heroic this week. We need another Shaman. Please PM Me on mmo-champ to discuss further or message me in game Pre#1999

Hey - if you are open to Monday nights we may be a great home for you. We are currently working on Mythic Kargath and in great need of an ele shaman.

TL;DR:
    Guild Name: Fate Sealed
    Server: Thrall (PVE) EST -- high pop (high horde, low alliance)
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Times: 10-1AM EST Wed, Thurs, Mon
    Loot System: Modified /roll System -- includes Loot Accumulation & Loot Council
    Atmosphere: Adult -- Respect & Humor required
    Progression: 6/7H HM -- Currently working on Mythic Kargath

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via battletag Kaelani#1390

Still looking for more!

Hey there,

Coup de Grâce is a newly formed guild of returning players who use to run a Heroic 25 man. We are a horde guild and raid 3 nights a week Mon-Wed at 8-12 EST. Were just getting into the swing of things, sitting around 12-15 people most who played together from at least T10-T14, some much longer. Currently were just looking to fill out our roster with some ranged dps. We will be going through Heroic and getting into Mythic once we have the roster.

Apply at: http://www.thecoupdegrace.com/

Contact WesTexasTang#1232 if you have any questions.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    <The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid three nights per week. We are on Darkspear, one of the most highly alliance populated pvp servers. Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Samsara#1268 if you have any questions. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

RAID SCHEDULE
    Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:45 - 11:45 PM Mountain Standard Time
    Invites are at 7:20, trash starts at 7:35.

CURRENT OPENINGS
    DPS and HEALS (Immediate opening for 2 strong healers, 1 Elemental Shaman, and a strong Boomkin)

We are always interested in exceptional players.

Check our website for the most updated information.

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)
    US 65th, 200th World Mythic Garrosh Hellscream
    86th World Heroic Imperator Mor'gock

What makes <The Church> stand out from other guilds?
    The most common things look for in a guild they want to call home is current openings, current progression, and raid times. In addition to our 3-night 25 man niche, here are some of the reasons why <The Church> should be a place you can call home.

ACCURATE SCHEDULE - Our raids end on time. We make the commitment to start and end the raids on time because we know you want to get as much content complete as possible without interfering with sleep schedules or other commitments you have outside of the game.

STELLAR PLAYERS - All of our players come prepared to raid. We do not bring players who need to be carried. There is no drama pushing people away. Everyone takes the extra time to research all encounters and class mechanics to excel.

NO RECRUITING FOR BENCH - Our players come to raid and that is exactly what they do. We value every member of our team. Sometimes other guilds recruit an openings and only allow new recruits access to one or two fights. Our goal is to have recruits engage all content as often as possible.

FUN GUILD - We find the balance between staying focused in raids and having a light hearted fun time. We all want to enjoy the game, make good progression, and make new friends. We are a mature, we are pleasant to be around, and there is always a character or two online to make you smile.

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org . For more information, you can add my battle tag Samsara#1268. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way

Hey man would love to have you try out and dps. we're 7/7N and 6/7H located on the bleeding hollow server our raid times our monday-wensday 9pm-12am EST my battltnet is OvanSama#1763 if you want more info!