10+ Year Old Account

[H] Server Last (7/7H progression-oriented guild on Bleeding Hollow US)

Server Last (7/7H progression-oriented horde guild on Bleeding Hollow US)

Currently recruiting:

CORE SPOTS:

Prot Pally or Prot Warrior
    Mage
    Elemental Shaman
    Boomkin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Former heroic progression raiders looking to extend our team to be competitive while maintaining a great raiding environment!

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBT community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp, even leveling alts and RBG‘s. It's quite common for people to be hanging in mumble and socializing in game!

Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9:00-12:00 server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a loot council guild; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the vent interview.

Our GM is me, Celli my battle tag is Cel#1893 me in game for recruitment inquiries; Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire Server Last raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
    Last edited by Shotgun001; 2014-12-20 at 03:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated for recruitment needs.