Weakauras - Custom Play Sound.

Hello.
    My guild is on Tectus mythic, I've got some issue with the Cristalline Barrage debuff and DBM.
    The sound played by DBM is not as good as I'd like it to be. I wanted the old classic 'Run little girl, ruuuuuun' or the huge 'BEWARE' but the option does not exist.

So I've done a weakaura to play that sound when I get the debuff but I can't find any of those sounds or an alarm sound. Something that ruins my ears so I get out of the raid in less than 0,1 second.
    Could anyone teach me how to get a custom sound attached to an icon ?
    It will be much appreciate.

Thanks!

Click on your icon aura, and under the ACTIONS tab, under the 'On Show" section, check "Play Sound" and pick a sound file. You can also use the DBM "Run Away Little Girl" or "BEWARE" if you get the addon SharedMediaLib. It does as advertised and shares all your sounds used in other addons across other addons that can use them.

Or even, you can add your own sound too, if you have Shared Media. All you have to do, is to copy the sound you want to use (in MP3 format) to the SharedMedia_MyMedia/sound folder which is located in the AddOns folder if you have SharedMedia installed. Once you have a copy of the sound in that folder, go to Interface/AddOns/SharedMedia and run MyMedia.bat. If you don't have MyMedia.bat, then you have to rename MyMedia.bat.txt to MyMedia.bat in that folder first. It will recognize and index all the media files you put in the SharedMedia_MyMedia folder (sounds, textures, borders, backgrounds, etc...). After it finishes, you should be able to choose the sound file within the WeakAuras config window, at the Sound dropdown menu.

You don't need the sound to be in a Sharedmedia folder if you use "Custom" and type in the path to the sound anywhere inside the Interface folder. I use a bunch of sounds like that and just have them in a folder I made myself. (As an alternative if you can't be bothered with the SharedMedia_MyMedia setup.)
    Last edited by Kaitain; 2014-12-20 at 11:05 AM.

Thank you for the answer.
    The curious thing is I already had this addon. Well actually I have libsharedmedia-3.0, I guess it is the same.
    There are a lot of sounds available in weakauras but not the 2 I'd like to have.

Where can I find those specifically ?
    Can I browse the wow folder to find them, then add it with the Rastarebel's method ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaluna View Post
    Thank you for the answer.
    The curious thing is I already had this addon. Well actually I have libsharedmedia-3.0, I guess it is the same.
    There are a lot of sounds available in weakauras but not the 2 I'd like to have.

Where can I find those specifically ?
    Can I browse the wow folder to find them, then add it with the Rastarebel's method ?
    There are instructions in the Shared Media addon folder as to how to do it.