Help me to understand the PvP sets :/

I'm having a rough time understanding the PvP gear, there are multiple sets from different sources but not everyone seems to work everywhere...

So far I only understand the gear sold in Ashran, with a entry level honor gear and a higher level conquest gear, but there is also a gear vendor in highmaul entrance that sells high level PvP gear really cheap¿?, and some Draenor npcs sell recipes for level 450 gear¿?...

I don't get it at all, is there a comprehensible guide? Googled many keywords already and found nothing so far.

Any help is appreciated .

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regar View Post
    I'm having a rough time understanding the PvP gear, there are multiple sets from different sources but not everyone seems to work everywhere...

So far I only understand the gear sold in Ashran, with a entry level honor gear and a higher level conquest gear, but there is also a gear vendor in highmaul entrance that sells high level PvP gear really cheap¿?, and some Draenor npcs sell recipes for level 450 gear¿?...

I don't get it at all, is there a comprehensible guide? Googled many keywords already and found nothing so far.

Any help is appreciated .
    So, for normal pvp there are currently 3 sets;

Each of those get boosted when in actual pvp, to;

That's your main pvp gear, the 600 being entry level(From boxes and such), 620 from honor, and 660 from conquest.

There is also the Epic Wargame gear from the vendor by the Ring of Blood, which only costs gold. This gear ONLY works in Wargames. No where else!

Holy shit that was so easy, I feel so dumb now.

Thx for explanation.