Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    So salty these tears.

Been at the #1 spot in DPS for an entire expansion, should have seen this coming really.

Post constructively
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-01-07 at 04:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaderp View Post
    So salty these tears.

Been at the #1 spot in DPS for an entire expansion, should have seen this coming really.
    I don't know why I'm even replying to this but...nobody here is complaining about DPS. Read the thread before you reply to it please?

Its depressing honestly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    I don't know why I'm even replying to this but...nobody here is complaining about DPS. Read the thread before you reply to it please?
    Huh? I am pretty sure that most here DO complain about DPS really, I mean... the thread is called "You guys and your Log links...Lol" it implies DPS pretty heavily here, no, unless there are some utility-meter logs I am not aware of?

There are a few people mentioning utility here and there, but in reality if tomorrow warlocks would get like 50% buff or something that puts us on top, people would not care about it at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    Am I allowed to say Blizzard is incompetent yet?
    What is wrong with his statement though? I find it spot on, actually.

Deleted
    Well, atleast my lock will have gar resource cap by the time i will play him

And i fully agree with the fact locks need to be looked at (a long look).
    I have 5 lvl 100's and atm gearing is so easy (pugs everywhere and 1st tier) that the choice to change main is rather easy.
    Since they took away or butchered anything that defined my warlock i didn't even have to make a choice, blizzard made the choice for me.

Also, who can come up with the idea to not only remove casting and moving at the same but also remove the only instant spell that could be used if needed ?
    *i'm talking destru
    Last edited by mmoc9814d8b0fc; 2015-01-07 at 02:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Huh? I am pretty sure that most here DO complain about DPS really, I mean... the thread is called "You guys and your Log links...Lol" it implies DPS pretty heavily here, no, unless there are some utility-meter logs I am not aware of?

There are a few people mentioning utility here and there, but in reality if tomorrow warlocks would get like 50% buff or something that puts us on top, people would not care about it at all.

- - - Updated - - -

and you would be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post

- - - Updated - - -

What is wrong with his statement though? I find it spot on, actually.
    Our DPS is fine, our utility and other minor things (such as movement) is where we lack. The problem is this thread has a terrible name and most people read the title and nothing else rather than reading the post itself. The better part of the last 10 pages has basically been discussion about the classes issues rather than "omg low damage".

Actually yes, there are utility-meters in logs.

Can stop pretending it's not the numbers. Check the link that Bashiok provided.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorry View Post
    Can stop pretending it's not the numbers. Check the link that Bashiok provided.
    well which class in their right mind would say no to buffs, but the thing is, buffs wont change what is wrong with the class, yes, it will perform better for sure, but the same things that is wrong now, will continue to be wrong. there are so many trap talents/abilities/combos that it almost feels like the class was released semi-broken, it feelsl like all the mechanics that should be there to help us, is instead hindering us, and then ofc what bashiok said, there is no encounter that locks shine on but when you factor in that we're a dps class that brings very little in terms of usefull raid utility then shouldnt they be performing better than just being "fine"? i agree that locks are fine, even in mythic provided you're willing to spec the optimal spec, they wont top meters thats for sure, but they will never suck, and that isnt something they want either, they want each class to have their moment in the sun, and atm locks dont have that unlike other classes and im sure they will fix that by the release of 6.1, but im hoping that will change by the time BRF is released tho but you never know with blizz, they will prolly end up fixing it by the release of their next xpac and they have constantly been saying 1 thing and then doing another, the thing that bashiok said could just be another example of this.