Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    as a mid laner... fizz and syndra are the only two i have trouble with >.> also freakin early pressure junglers... lee shaco vi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Craakar View Post
    Le-blanc.
    No respect for fuckers playing her.
    this ↑↑↑↑↑
    i hate her so much

Vs Singed on a melee top lane...

Deleted
    i hate darius, if he cought u one time ur dead. But hey, there is a teemo :P

LeBlanc really annoys me because it's kindoff unexpected whenever she goes in.
    And when you try to trade you need to know you deal more dmg or you get fucked. Also skillshots against her are mostly useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Lets see,

Mid = good Zed, oh please spare me!
    Top = Teemo... the problem is the teemo doesnt have to be good if you pick a melee champ, he crushes you early lvl 1-3 and sends you back home /cutcut!
    Bot = Braum and blitz, they speak for themselves!

10+ Year Old Account
    Heimerdinger

Seriously, if you play him with any regularity, you're a piece of shit.

Singed, too.
    Last edited by Vreivai; 2015-01-19 at 04:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vreivai View Post
    Heimerdinger

Seriously, if you play him with any regularity, you're a piece of shit.
    Ehh, I don't find donger to be too bad, if he picks first, pick Syndra and win, if he picks second, just play passively, allow him to creep up on your tower, and let your jungler take care of him.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, not so sure about Syndra being a good counterpick to Heimer anymore with the nerfs she's been hit with, both direct and indirect. I mean, sure, she'll still probably win the laning phase, but good luck being useful beyond that.

And it's not so much that I can't deal with him, I just hate that his kit is designed around preventing interaction with him during the laning phase and that most of his damage comes from just putting down a turret and then it just auto fires.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vreivai View Post
    Eh, not so sure about Syndra being a good counterpick to Heimer anymore with the nerfs she's been hit with, both direct and indirect. I mean, sure, she'll still probably win the laning phase, but good luck being useful beyond that.

And it's not so much that I can't deal with him, I just hate that his kit is designed around preventing interaction with him during the laning phase and that most of his damage comes from just putting down a turret and then it just auto fires.
    This may sound weird but solo lane Cait beats him pretty hard.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru Laghima View Post
    This may sound weird but solo lane Cait beats him pretty hard.
    Well, yeah, she out ranges his turrets by like, 2 times.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.

Deleted
    I lost hard against a Yasuo today, so today I hate Yasuo the most. It'll be someone else tomorrow probably.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinze View Post
    I lost hard against a Yasuo today, so today I hate Yasuo the most. It'll be someone else tomorrow probably.
    To be fair, everyone loses against Yasuo. XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    To be fair, everyone loses against Yasuo. XD
    Or Yasuo goes 0/7 .. thinking he'll be completely useless. But then he has 2 items and starts to 2 shot anything in his ult.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Or Yasuo goes 0/7 .. thinking he'll be completely useless. But then he has 2 items and starts to 2 shot anything in his ult.
    The only answer is for Riot to make a Comeback Kid Yasuo skin.

the most annoying champ ive ever faced is either shaco or teemo, they're both really squishy but focus on ambush and when you catch them they panic and run as fast as they can, i get that its part of their style to avoid close combat, but they still bother me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    The only answer is for Riot to make a Comeback Kid Yasuo skin.
    I'd instantly buy it, even though I don't play him.

Deleted
    le-banc easily...

For me its Teemo. His poison just is ridiculous. I played a game last night where Teemo got a pentakill with just auto attacks.