View Poll Results: I am single, or still single because?

Voters
389. This poll is closed
  • I am desperate but picky "Somebody up there hates you"

138 35.48%
  • My potential mate or life partner has now groveled at my feet yet

48 12.34%
  • I am too selfish, at this point and not willing to part with any of my stuff

92 23.65%
  • I want to be single for life (by Choice)

111 28.53%
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunderes Are Bad View Post
    Or, you're just such a failure you couldn't kill yourself so you take on this internet persona of someone who isn't a 5'3 manlet when you actually are.
    Oh its this kind of stupid attack again. If I had a nickel for every time any one of you losers used this against me I'd be as rich as Mitt Romney.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Oh its this kind of stupid attack again. If I had a nickel for every time any one of you losers used this against me I'd be as rich as Mitt Romney.
    Have you ever posted pics? Add me on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/Erin.Blackford1990

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    Tinder is awful if you're in a smaller town.
    qft. I've met pretty much all the people I'd find on Tinder..

Deleted
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Do you write gay erotica? If not you should, it is your natural calling in life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I know that feeling.. My guildies thought I was 28+.. I'm only 18

Wait, how handsome is he? I need proof.
    not as handsome as me!

Deleted
    If I had a nickel for every stupid thing you've ever said i'd be Bill Gates. Keep going you manlet because from here, you are looking pretty fucking beta right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is that some kind of sick joke? No I meant it in a work kind of relationship. Not a love one.

God you people are stupid.
    It's ok, everyone needs some love from time to time.

i've been single for a while now, and i'm single by a mix of choice and medical problems.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    not as handsome as me!
    Prove it! All of you men arguing over who is big and strong and handsomest... put your money where your mouth is!

Deleted
    Or, you're just such a failure you couldn't kill yourself so you take on this internet persona of someone who isn't a 5'3 manlet to masque the pain of your own failure.
    I’m thinking this is pretty close to the truth. Everything Ryan posts seems to be off a persona that’s severely lacking in self-confidence and needs to try to pull the internet tough guy act to compensate for what he lacks in life.

OnT: Would probably be single because I’m shit at dating but somehow met a lady whom I’ve been going solid with for 12 years (now 27 years old).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Have you ever posted pics? Add me on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/Erin.Blackford1990
    I'm not posting pics for any of you losers. Why? Because I know that at the end of the day, the internet is never ever something you ever want to reveal your physical identity to because it will be used against you some day. I never ever trust anything on the internet ever.

You understand me?

Deleted
    I'm not posting pics for any of you losers. Why? Because I know that at the end of the day, the internet is never ever something you ever want to reveal your physical identity to because it will be used against you some day. I never ever trust anything on the internet ever.

You understand me?
    Confirmed for manlet.

Deleted
    Prove it! All of you men arguing over who is big and strong and handsomest... put your money where your mouth is!
    I don't need to add strangers on Facebook to confirm how handsome I am.

- - - Updated - - -

If I had a nickel for every stupid thing you've ever said i'd be Bill Gates. Keep going you manlet because from here, you are looking pretty fucking beta right now.
    He would need a post count of a couple of billion for that to be the case.

Deleted

You understand me?
    I'm no loser, I'm the babest of the babes. It's why I don't mind posting pics. If you're as baller as I am, you know it can't get used against you. I have no flaws or bad points.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post

He tends to say several stupid things in one post, so not neccesarily.

You understand me?
    Just a little tip; all the posts I've seen you make here, have only confirmed the fact that you are trying too hard to be someone you're not. Try not to boast that much, it's a bit over the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Very handsome. Probably the handsomest dude I've seen on MMOC.
    This sounds sexy.. I need proof though!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    not as handsome as me!
    Both of you send pics so I can judge you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia

You understand me?
    Have you even got a single ganglion in your body?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    "every stupid thing you've ever said". This goes beyond forum posts, transcends the Internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    I’m thinking this is pretty close to the truth. Everything Ryan posts seems to be off a persona that’s severely lacking in self-confidence and needs to try to pull the internet tough guy act to compensate for what he lacks in life.

OnT: Would probably be single because I’m shit at dating but somehow met a lady whom I’ve been going solid with for 12 years (now 27 years old).
    Oh look again its this stupid observation again. You people try so hard to devalue everything I say because you can't argue against my ideas. It's much easier for you clowns to make assumptions of what I am in real life than it is to argue with me.

It's funny too because all of the assumptions you people make are done to make yourselves feel better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've been single for a while now, and i'm single by a mix of choice and medical problems.
    That and I recall you writing that you use a dildo as a chew-toy. I’m thinking that’ll frighten many men.