View Poll Results: I am single, or still single because?

Voters
389. This poll is closed
  • I am desperate but picky "Somebody up there hates you"

138 35.48%
  • My potential mate or life partner has now groveled at my feet yet

48 12.34%
  • I am too selfish, at this point and not willing to part with any of my stuff

92 23.65%
  • I want to be single for life (by Choice)

111 28.53%
Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    PIzza, have I ever told you how mean you are sometimes?

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    I slam the female's face into the reese's cup lying on the table and then lick it off of her, displaying my obvious, virile, potent masculinity and ensuring that female knows her place!
    I'd change my orientation if it meant being slammed into the goodness of Reese's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    PIzza, have I ever told you how mean you are sometimes?
    I mean that in the best possible way. You're awesome as hell and they're going to be caught completely off guard
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Never buy a new girlfriend, she deprecates in value the second you take her off the lot! Always invest in a good, quality used girlfriend!

Redpillers are the male version of third-wave feminists. They're both thinly-disguised hate groups masquerading under the idea of "equality."

I slam the female's face into the reese's cup lying on the table and then lick it off of her, displaying my obvious, virile, potent masculinity and ensuring that female knows her place!

That's a damned good way of explaining the "don't settle for second best" concept. Sure, one gal may be a basically guaranteed thing, but why settle for second best? That's not good for you, and it's sure as hell not fair to her.

Would you stop delivering straight lines like that? It takes so much energy to resist the impulse to crack jokes ;_;

But yeah... bodily autonomy is a big thing. Your partner's body, their decisions on what to do with it. You, of course, are totally free to dump their ass if you disagree with their decision and can't reconcile it some way, though

I feel sorry for her eventual husband. Poor guy's gonna think he found the holy grail and then realize he drank from the wrong cup

Probably the only time you'll hear me say cats are preferable to dogs
    All it is at the end of the day is self preservation.

If I don't who will?

I mean that in the best possible way. You're awesome as hell and they're going to be caught completely off guard
    This one is dangerous, QUICKLY, CATCH HIM AND PUT HIM BACK IN THE WATER.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    All it is at the end of the day is self preservation.

If I don't who will?
    Dammit did you have to quote the whole thing?!

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post

Dammit did you have to quote the whole thing?!
    I was too lazy to throw in a "DRAGON FIST". What made u think I had the strength to quote one part?

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I was too lazy to throw in a "DRAGON FIST". What made u think I had the strength to quote one part?
    You always have the strength, you just have to dig down and find it.

*Wisdom intensifies*

10+ Year Old Account
    But I'm already in the water...

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Not to mention a cat is a rare sight. Bitches are everywhere.

eheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Redpillers are the male version of third-wave feminists. They're both thinly-disguised hate groups masquerading under the idea of "equality."
    I've honestly never heard of this term before today...

- - - Updated - - -

That's a damned good way of explaining the "don't settle for second best" concept. Sure, one gal may be a basically guaranteed thing, but why settle for second best? That's not good for you, and it's sure as hell not fair to her.
    Umm... Thanks, I guess. ^-^

- - - Updated - - -

Probably the only time you'll hear me say cats are preferable to dogs
    *I paw your thigh and purr*
    Nyaa~

- - - Updated - - -

I'd change my orientation if it meant being slammed into the goodness of Reese's.
    I don't know about getting my head slammed into one... but licking off the chocolate is very fun.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Shanghai
    There's your problem. It isn't that they're Asian, they're from Shanghai. Even I am not crazy enough to date women from Shanghai, and I'm not real sure about the rest of Jiangsu.

edit -- Bride prices in Shanghai are among the most staggering in China. Women from Shanghai are held to have horrible tempers, and "Shanghai Girl" is sometimes used to describe the Wendi Deng style of using one marriage or relationship to trade up to the next.
    Last edited by shadowmouse; 2014-12-27 at 08:44 AM.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

I'd suggest online dating, honestly. I guess some people think it's weird, but it just makes sense to look for places designed specifically for people looking for relationships to find them, like going to a hardware store to buy a drill or the grocery store to buy bread.
    It doesn't work as well as people think often.

The issue is there are SO many people that in order to filter that down to a managable amount people pretty much have to be insanely picky. Trust me I've been dong it for quite some time and gotten nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    There's your problem. It isn't that they're Asian, they're from Shanghai. Even I am not crazy enough to date women from Shanghai, and I'm not real sure about the rest of Jiangsu.

edit -- Bride prices in Shanghai are among the most staggering in China. Women from Shanghai are held to have horrible tempers, and "Shanghai Girl" is sometimes used to describe the Wendi Deng style of using one marriage or relationship to trade up to the next.
    Ahahaha, I know what you mean My fellas struggle quite much cuz of it, dem girls are sooo demanding, but give nothing in return. Brats.

As for me, the only thing I find attractive in Asians in general is face, but their bodies dun turn me on, I mean, they have no curves, no muscles, etc. Mostly skinnyfats.

Or, that's just me having a, hm, Latina fever. eh? I mostly hang out with Colombians, Peruvians and Spanish, damn, I should move to Central/South America or SoCal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Single right now because I have a hard time meeting women. My location, career choice and hobbies are very man-dominated.
    Same exact problem. Engineering student. I got girls like crazy in high school. All of the girls I find attractive here either don't want a relationship or are taken already. But I guess at this stage in my life I should be putting my career first anyway.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Or, that's just me having a, hm, Latina fever. eh? I mostly hang out with Colombians, Peruvians and Spanish, damn, I should move to Central/South America or SoCal
    Move to southern US, get citizenship.

Then go over to south America for vacation.

You'll be covered in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Ahahaha, I know what you mean My fellas struggle quite much cuz of it, dem girls are sooo demanding, but give nothing in return. Brats.

As for me, the only thing I find attractive in Asians in general is face, but their bodies dun turn me on, I mean, they have no curves, no muscles, etc. Mostly skinnyfats.

Really? Asian women tend to have a really high waist:hip ratio for some reason.

Personally I'd say black women are the most attractive, if I was forced to pick a favorite

10+ Year Old Account
    no curves, no muscles
    You're in Shanghai, that's the look there. That's less the case up here, much less the case! I used to date a woman from Heilongjiang in her early 30s who had legs that wouldn't stop, had to special order her brassieres because she was running ... I think in US size it would be a K cup (they were not enhanced), and had the curves to go with it. She was also about 180 cm and liked boots. OMG, the looks of death that I used to get if I was out with her and a couple of her friends. Her work took her out of the area, but she's actually the one who set me up with my current fiancee.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to mention a cat is a rare sight. Bitches are everywhere.

eheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
    Yeah, I did see your mother yesterday thinking about it!

It's just a joke :<