Poll: Worst PvP season?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    tbh... season 5 and season 6 made me puke...
    So did entire cata more or less and entire MoP...
    Would much rather have this season then anyone else of the above...

Gonna elaborate... 90% of gladiator's in Season 5 was backpeddleing people who either played a DK or with a DK...
    All DK's had to do back then was press icy touch... Could 2-3 shot people with it... So basically a 1 button build...

Season 6 had fucking prot paladins as healers... doing 15k burst... MEH...

MoP & cata was just brainless derp...
    Last edited by Johnkie; 2014-12-25 at 03:30 PM.

Voted "Not by a long shot".

S12 stampede, taste for blood, shadow priests off healing and elite weapons never forget.

I can't rate anything MoP or WoD as the worst balance purely because of PvE gear in pvp creating massive imbalances. God who remembers double shadowmourne TSG in s8? Or 100% ArmPen prots in African Turtle Cleave? Or RLS legendary daggers + vial in last season of Cata? Thats bad balance IMO; if you have to PvE to even be on the same level of character power then people like me who don't will always be objectively weaker. Broken mechanics like those in the first season of MoP were available to alot of classes. Everyone remembers TfB warriors but I remember mage frost bombs and demo lock chaos waves too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

This was some major shit too:

Also

Deleted
    I am not really pro in PvP or haven't really played it, but no i dont find this season worst. I actually remember TBC rdrood, SL/SL locks, Wotlk DK was just joke. Didnt even really play in start of MoP.

Only problem is that casters arent really "viable" yes you can get high ratings with them, but there is just classes what does everything better than mage for example. Need to wait for 6.1 and maybe we see some tuning.

It's definitely not the worst (lol huntards @ MoP and DK @ WOTLK), but it's pretty bad.

Deleted
    Current season might not be the worst but it's certainly in the top 3...

This time around I am more worried about the lack of vision and direction on Blizzard's end. It all seems so... random?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not at all, World of castercraft was way worse, cataclysm and MoP was hell for melee unless you played warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Current season might not be the worst but it's certainly in the top 3...

This time around I am more worried about the lack of vision and direction on Blizzard's end. It all seems so... random?
    This is by far the most balanced starting season to an xpac Blizzard has ever produced. There I said it......

And they are "nerfing / buffing" before season even started with minor tweaks all before 6.1.

Now I ask, seriously, what is so bad about this season, besides "my class from MOP sucks now". Because that's the only argument I see, honestly.

DK season 5 worst season ever... Season 6 "prot holy paladins" followed close after....
    WOD sucks so far.

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    While i like to play a mage, my dmg outside of burst is not existing. And my survivability...well lol what survivability.
    If you think Mages have bad survivability, you need to play your mage better. Still one of the best ranged classes in game, with too much CC.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.