Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Hey! Does anyone have a holy bis list too? (pre mythic and mythic if poss?) I'm not sure which trinkets and/or 3/3 crafted things i should invest in!

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    No, you always want mastery. And as a second best stat multistrike is actually better.
    Hi!!
    Sorry if this is off topic, but could you please tell me why is multistrike better than crit for Disc?

Also, does anyone knows if Sandman's Pouch is any good for Disc Priest? I know it's not a BiS, and it won't proc off heals... but since you have to cast solace you can benefit from the procs too...

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrin View Post
    Hi!!
    Sorry if this is off topic, but could you please tell me why is multistrike better than crit for Disc?

Also, does anyone knows if Sandman's Pouch is any good for Disc Priest? I know it's not a BiS, and it won't proc off heals... but since you have to cast solace you can benefit from the procs too...
    Crit doesn't scale EAA PoH up(can't go above 100% crit), so it's only 5% better than multistrike on other spells, but EAA PoH accounts for nearly 15% of your healing, so Multistrike scales better for disc overall.

Sandman's Pouch is decent, but definitely not BiS when competing with other throughput and spirit trinkets like Mark of Rapid Replication.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2015-01-02 at 02:08 AM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future