Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Anniversary Event Extended, Jan 5 Hotfixes, Garrisons and Alts, Highmaul in 60 Sec

10th Anniversary Event Extended One Week
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The WoW Anniversary event ended a bit earlier than intended, so to make up for that lost time and any inconvenience we’re going to be re-enabling it for an additional week. The event--including the level 100 Molten Core raid--will be available again from January 6 at 10:00 a.m. PST until January 13 at 10:00 a.m. PST, for North American realms. You can see the updated event dates and times in the in-game calendar.

Look for this and other hotfixes in the 6.0.3 Hotfixes blog as it’s updated.

Patch 6.0.3 Hotfixes - January 5
    WoW's 10th Anniversary
    • [Requires a realm restart] WoW's 10th Anniversary event has received an extension! The event will begin again at 10AM PST on Tuesday, January 6 and ends at 10AM PST on Tuesday, January 13.

Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
    • Garrison Buildings
      • Dwarven Bunker/War Mill: Players can now accrue as much Iron Horde Scraps as they want.
      • Lumber Mill: Players can now accrue as much Timber as they want.

Classes
    • Death Knight (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
      • Talent
        • Conversion now costs 15 Runic Power per second for Frost Death Knights (up from 10 Runic Power).
    • Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
      • Armor Sets
        • PvP 2-piece set bonus for Hunters should no longer incorrectly trigger its effect when Freezing Trap activates on a target that is immune.
    • Paladin (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
      • Talents
        • Empowered Seals (Protection, Retribution) should no longer incorrectly be providing a 30% increase to attack speed on top of its intended benefits.
      • Armor Sets
        • [Currently in testing] PvP 4-piece set bonus for Retribution Paladins now increases damage and healing by 2% per Holy Power spent (down from 3%) for 4 seconds (down from 8 seconds).
    • Rogue (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
      • Assassination
        • [Currently in testing] Assassination Rogues now deals 6% more damage.
      • Combat
        • [Currently in testing] Combat Rogues now have 7% more Attack Power.
      • Subtlety
        • [Currently in testing] Sanguinary Vein now increases damage dealt by 25% (up from 20%).

World Environment
    • Nagrand
      • Resolved an issue where players that die in the areas around Highmaul may be unable to resurrect at their corpse.

Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
    • Dungeons
      • Grimrail Depot
        • [Requires a realm restart] Nitrogg Thundertower: Assault Cannon's Suppressive Fire now deals less damage.
        • [Requires a realm restart] Nitrogg Thundertower: Grom'kar Gunner's Shrapnel Blast now deals less damage.
        • [Requires a realm restart] Nitrogg Thundertower: Iron Infantry now has less health.

PvP
    • Ashran
      • [Requires a realm restart] Players now have 60 seconds to accept the prompt to enter Ashran (up from 20 seconds).

Bug Fixes
    • Resolved an issue that could cause Quest achievements for Draenor zones to not be awarded correctly to characters below level 100.

Garrisons and Alts
    Would have been awesome if it was account wide.. now it feels more like a pain to gather all recources and level all the followers.. again.. and again.. and...
    We're looking into ways to make Garrisons a bit more friendly in future patches for those of you who enjoy alts. We see that Garrisons are a bit too much for you guys right now.

Highmaul in 60 Seconds
    Our friends at FatBoss have done it again with a guide to Highmaul in 60 seconds! No need to read long guides or watch long videos, just follow their short and simple advice.

Last edited by chaud; 2015-01-06 at 02:15 AM.

That Tectus part on the Fatboss vid reminds me of LFR Tectus
    Tectus yells: RISE, MOUNTAINS.

Nerfs to DKs and Rets. Many happy people now i bet
    I actually like the change for the Ret 4set. Now i don't have to bother getting it. Rather get gear with better stats.

And i love the Ashran change! 20 sec to accept was way to short!

BLESSED BE THE GODS for the extension!

Deleted
    They fixed the things I've been bitching about on twitter.
    Does the system work? Do they listen to their players?

Scary...

Deleted
    And why does the EU not get the extension?

Really nice buffs for combat because they aren't already out of control in pvp. but hey i guess the pve drooler needs to spam SS instead of mutilate to be competitive in the helmet league.

yea wtf EU showed be extended aswell

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    As a Ret Paladin, I am so fucking glad they nerfed that 4 piece. It was ridiculous enough that it was BiS over Mythic Highmaul gear until you rock the T17 set

Deleted
    Can't wait for a solution to alt's garrisons. Currently having 8 alts and when i am doing the garrisons i won't stop crying till the nightmare is over!

It's nice to see some Ret / DK nerfs and Rogue buffs, though still nothing addressing numerous Warlock issues.

So Ashran queues are even longer now as people can either 1)take their time accepting or 2) it takes 3x longer to pass over an AFK player. Cool.
    Conversion needs to get hit harder for Frost, maybe only in PvP.

10+ Year Old Account

Angry

One day locks will warlocks will get some form of buff

One day, locks will have their revenge.

Deleted
    EU is also extended by the way, look in your calendar and it will show Molten Core being enabled at 10am tomorrow, server time.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Does the 'Flames of Ragnaros' weapon Illusion get used up when you enchant a weapon, or can it be used an unlimited amount of times?

EU is extended as well, they just made that sentence really weird.

They say something diffrent about Combat rogues on their blog.

Combat
    Vitality now grants 50% additional Attack Power (up from 40%).

still no cracking skulls ach fix, well done

9 Second stun and now 7% buff. Wow........

I am The Horde

Quote Originally Posted by padman View Post
    They say something diffrent about Combat rogues on their blog.
    1.50/1.40 = 1.07
    They're saying the same thing but in different terms.