Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Warcraft III Fan Remake - WarCraft: Armies Of Azeroth, Blue Tweets, Fan Art

Round 5 Livestream VOD, Skills/Runes for Top 1000, Shard of Hate Monk Build

Deck Spotlight: Divine Tempo Paladin, Mekkatorque's Workshop #7 - Rogue Damage Mitigation

TCG Toys Giveaway, Blue Tweets, WowCraft Episode 17

Warcraft III Fan Remake
    WarCraft: Armies Of Azeroth is Starcraft II based fan remake of WarCraft III that adds new gameplay features. A gameplay video is apparently coming soon.

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Character / Items
    This expansion made inventory management worse. Toy box was one step forward and all the new stuff 5 steps back.
    What new stuff are you having trouble fitting? (Muffinus)

PvE
    had a SoO lockout which I joined mid run, cleared to Garrosh. after leaving it said the first 3 bosses were available + Garrosh. few weeks later, extending the lockout, I kill Immerseus and now I have a lockout with only Immerseus dead. I suppose it has to do with lockouts being nothing more than loot locks nowadays, either way I think choosing to extend should mean you are deliberately choosing to get loot locked to these bosses you don't want to re-kill.
    Agreed - I think we have some work to do there to clean up the system. (WatcherDev)

Lore
    big lore moment in highmaul with cho'gall restricted to mythic only. feel annoyed by this, shouldn't better items be enough?
    Not sure it qualifies as a 'big lore moment.' It's a neat fight, though! (DaveKosak)

Out of curiosity, how common is it for a Draenei to be named Exarch? Just did the quest chain with Yrel and found it interesting!
    At this time in Draenor there were exactly five Exarchs, "The Hand of the Prophet." At least, they start with five... (DaveKosak)

Garrisons
    What ever happened to, followers would get a rare mission to run old raids to sometimes bring back transmog gear?
    Felt strange having them run old raids when they're supposed to be defending Draenor. (Muffinus)

With the legendary follower. Is it a character that we already know of or is it an entirely new character?
    I'm not sure that a brand new character would feel legendary to people. (Muffinus)

I'm really surprised our Garrisons didn't get decorated for the holidays.
    Def. would have been nice to have, it was on our wishlist to let you choose the holiday decoration set any time of year. (Muffinus)

Misc
    also I get the feeling that after @WarcraftDevs showed up you guys just don't talk anymore, which is sad
    With the release of WoD, there's a bit less to discuss atm I am thinking of making a crock pot of spiced cider. (Muffinus)

Fan Art
    Some more nice fan art from breathing2004 today.

Last edited by chaud; 2014-12-29 at 03:48 AM.

That remake is seriously impressive.

lol wtf is that tweet about inventory being worse?

did he run out of things to complain about?

Deleted
    Wow, amazing mod. Might actually fire up SC2 to play the whole thing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive always wanted to play warcraft 3, but neglected due to the graphics really...I really want to go ahead and buy it and play..but this makes me want to wait.

The WC3 mod is very graphically impressive. However, the original is still superior for 1 reason: ladders. Plus, WC3 still has very good graphics.a

So hyped to play Warcraft 3 over again in that Starcraft 2 Engine, it will be so exciting!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyzen View Post

Personally my bags are filled with ore, herbs that are to cheep to sell on AH, and to slow to convert them into unable things.

Amazing job wow! They put a real effort modeling all those details

10+ Year Old Account

I don't think it got worse, but as they made solutions, additional problems plagued it imo. There are 'toys' that aren't purely vanity like Sargerei Digsuise (makes you neutral to the Sargerei) and some items plain up eat more space like PvP broken bones and a handful of follower upgrades, the latter which I'm waiting to become BoA so i can give it to my alts as I have 15 650+ followers.

I'm hoping some more items get converted to toys, and more importantly raid stuff like feasts and potions get more stack cap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fapping furiously at that Warcraft III remake video.

Quote Originally Posted by Butthurt Beluga View Post
    Heard talks of the WC: III remake on the SC2 engine for a long time.
    Looks good, hopefully the people making it go through with it.
    Probably the most exciting thing coming from Blizzard and it's not even being made by Blizzard.
    It's so good that it will put Blizzard's own Warcraft III remake to shame.

I am going to buy Starcraft II solely for this mod.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be really interested if they did WC1 and WC2 remakes too. Maybe they are?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post

It would be very interesting actually , never played any of those just because the gameplay and graphics weren't that good.

10+ Year Old Account

Read his followup tweets. I agree with practically everything the guy lists.

Legendary follower = GAMON!

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I do not think they are but it would be amazing if they did. The graphics are severely outdated and while I generally do not consider that enough to deter me for most games, something about these ones in particular does.

Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    I do not think they are but it would be amazing if they did. The graphics are severely outdated and while I generally do not consider that enough to deter me for most games, something about these ones in particular does.
    They have a small team working on HD remakes of wc1 and wc2
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    They have a small team working on HD remakes of wc1 and wc2
    My life is complete.