Poll: How Balanced Ashran is on your server

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

[Poll] How is Ashran on your server?

Hey guys i just wonder how balanced is Ashran on your server since we are already some time in to expansion.

Sylvanas-EU it's completely alliance dominated we sit in horde base 24/7
    http://i.imgur.com/dkvtZPM.jpg
    Last edited by tapczan100; 2014-12-29 at 11:41 AM.

Deleted
    EU-Ravencrest
    I don't know since the queue takes like 4 hours and even then I just go there for 1 win for the weekly cap since that place is horrible.
    At launch it was Alliance dominated but I'm not sure which server is linked to it now but I guess Alliance still dominates.

On EU-Doomhammer it's sort of balanced, but it does tend to tip in the Horde favour every now and then.

Don't PvP, so I wouldn't know. The population is a fairly even split, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Don't PvP, so I wouldn't know. The population is a fairly even split, though.
    It's not much about population but how each faction handles Ashran. :X

Frostmourne-Oceanic. Alliance dominated ( almost 4 hours Alliance queu ).
    Horde I see is 15-25 max in Ashran. Mostly just farming rare or steal events objective.
    The queued Alliance has decided to sit on Warspear in last few days.

Barthillas-Oceanic. Horde dominated

I don't understand why they don't balanced those two.

Seems as for now alliance is in the lead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tapczan100 View Post
    Hey guys i just wonder how balanced is Ashran on your server since we are already some time in to expansion.

Alliance absolutely dominating. They always have twice the number of people it looks like

100% Alliance. I am Horde and I have yet to win a single time. Blizzard's balance...

Magtheridon-US I guess balanced? I wouldn't say I have played a ton of Ashran due to the q however I have not seen a win or a loss seems alliance pushes onto our bridge then are pushed back to their bridge then back to horde and repeat forever now im sure victories happen just haven't seen one personally

10+ Year Old Account
    Stormrage-US - It was fairly balanced the first week of the expansion, horde pushed to our base, alliance pushed back, etc. Now, alliance always wins. I assume, I can never play Ashran since the queue times are complete shit.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    EU-Twisting Nether
    Balanced, neither side can really push into the enemy base, so it is a game of ping pong between the two bases
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted
    2-4hrs of queue time, I just did my "Manslayer" title and decided to drop Ashran all together.

What I don't understand, how is Horde queue time 3hrs when there's 500 allies and 20 horde players inside. Just lock the ally side out completely until the numbers even out and gg.

The 1 vote for Horde dominated is by Holinka. I haven't won since the first week...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    EU-Ravencrest is still linked with EU-TarrenMill as far as I'm concerned. Horde used to be able to make it troublesome for alliance to win (read, they'd stall it out as soon as alliance pushed across the bridge to warspear), but since Horde never saw a glimpse of winning at all the metagame seems to have switched to that horde runs around with organized raidgroups in the wild doing bonus objectives for their weekly 200 conquest cap. This in turn also leaves less defenders at warspear, so it easens up for alliance to win.

More wins => more people leave => shorter queuetimes. I only sat in queue for about 30 min on primetime yesterday.

I haven't seen horde win ashran a single time on RC. Not once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

EU-Outland

15-25 minute queues, guaranteed win after 15 minutes inside. Its fairly good for me, only thing i dislike is that if you go in via teleport you dont get ported back to where you were before and instead you end up in stormshield.

Balance faction wise is atrocious.

Pretty balanced on Defias Brotherhood. Ques is everything from 1min to 15min.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tapczan100 View Post
    Same shit on kazzak.

Outland-EU

Only Alliance as far the eye can see :P

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    The 1 vote for Horde dominated is by Holinka. I haven't won since the first week...
    I actually lolled irl. I wonder where is the issue TBH.