Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    "I know it's not balanced, but deal with it."

    Yeah, that's not really a great idea. How about we just fix an obvious issue?

    - - - Updated - - -



    How about a Warrior-only Chest for 3500 Conq, which contains 2 2h weapons?
    That could be a solution but then we (and mostly them) would be flooded by all other classes players bitching about it being unfair

  2. #22
    Titan Wildberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Multicultural Orgrimmar
    Posts
    11,266
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    That could be a solution but then we (and mostly them) would be flooded by all other classes players bitching about it being unfair
    I fail to see how it's unfair. I'm sure there'd be bitching (There always is), but they wouldn't have much of a case.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    I fail to see how it's unfair. I'm sure there'd be bitching (There always is), but they wouldn't have much of a case.
    except for, you know, the part where if you're truly concerned with cost, SMF is a viable option. You are literally asking to be given it for free. Why are casters suppose to buy offhands its ridiculous we can't expect to be playing with just a mainhand.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    I fail to see how it's unfair. I'm sure there'd be bitching (There always is), but they wouldn't have much of a case.
    cos fury would get doubled stats at the price of 1 weapon

  5. #25
    Titan Wildberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Multicultural Orgrimmar
    Posts
    11,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodyne View Post
    except for, you know, the part where if you're truly concerned with cost, SMF is a viable option. You are literally asking to be given it for free. Why are casters suppose to buy offhands its ridiculous we can't expect to be playing with just a mainhand.
    Because when casters buy offhands it's still 3500 cp? Just like (almost) everyone else in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    cos fury would get doubled stats at the price of 1 weapon
    And it still wouldn't be anywhere close to gamebreaking.

  6. #26
    but do you realize the difference between a caster offhand and another 2 handed weapon for fury? it is a huge difference. the caster offhands offer negligible stat gains when another two hander for a fury warrior is a huge increase, why should they cost the same?

  7. #27
    Titan Wildberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Multicultural Orgrimmar
    Posts
    11,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodyne View Post
    but do you realize the difference between a caster offhand and another 2 handed weapon for fury? it is a huge difference. the caster offhands offer negligible stat gains when another two hander for a fury warrior is a huge increase, why should they cost the same?
    I think you're overstating the gain there just a little bit

    You made a bad comparison, and it was shot down.

  8. #28
    Not at all. Why should only TG fury warriors get 3500 cp worth of stats for free? You cannot justify that in any way. If you do not understand that the conquest pts are based around MH+OH offers the same stats as a 2 hander, and a 2 hander for fury is not the same as an offhand for a caster or another 1 hander, there is no explaining it more clearly than that.

  9. #29
    Titan Wildberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Multicultural Orgrimmar
    Posts
    11,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodyne View Post
    2 hander for fury is not the same as an offhand for a caster or another 1 hander.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodyne View Post
    Why are casters suppose to buy offhands its ridiculous we can't expect to be playing with just a mainhand.

    So much for that comparison of yours then. :^)

  10. #30
    I am Murloc! Scoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,135
    Isn't SMF better anyways? I saw some livestreamer (I believe supatease) play rdruid combat vs fury warr priest and while the fury warr was CCed for most of the game, they eventually lost because any time he did get up time he did insane amounts of damage as SMF.

    Anyways blizzard didn't fix this because fury has never up until now ever been an actual viable spec anyways afaik. It would actually do nothing in terms of balance issues however if they were to make a second purchase of a 2h wep be free.

  11. #31
    just so you understand even more in depth:

    conquest 2h axe (3500 cp)
    221 str
    331 stam
    147 crit
    147 mastery.

    conquest 1 handed swords COMBINED (1750x2)
    190 str
    284 stamina
    126 crit
    126 mastery

    you see how the stat gains from a single 2 hander are greater than both 1 handers combined?

    my "free caster offhand" was a sarcastic remark on this ridiculous proposal

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodyne View Post
    Not at all. Why should only TG fury warriors get 3500 cp worth of stats for free? You cannot justify that in any way. If you do not understand that the conquest pts are based around MH+OH offers the same stats as a 2 hander, and a 2 hander for fury is not the same as an offhand for a caster or another 1 hander, there is no explaining it more clearly than that.
    Because they're balanced around having them?

    Do you see fury warriors doing the highest dps in the game once they get their expensive weapons? No.

    Fury warriors just need to pay double to be viable.

  13. #33
    you say that as if you walk into arena with just a single conquest weapon and your bare hand in your offhand. you got your 3500 worth of stats (and then some) when you bought the first one. Also, as mentioned, SMF is a very viable alternative.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodyne View Post
    you say that as if you walk into arena with just a single conquest weapon and your bare hand in your offhand. you got your 3500 worth of stats (and then some) when you bought the first one. Also, as mentioned, SMF is a very viable alternative.
    Exactly. SMF is a viable alternative.

    They both do equal damage. Why should 1 cost double to do the same damage?

    Maybe we should just nerf all casters, and then buff the spellpower on their weapons to compensate. And then we make them pay 10.000 CP for their weapon. That's fair, right? Cause the weapon has a lot of stats now, so you should pay more.

  15. #35
    because you get more stats from a 2 hander, why is this so hard to grasp?

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodyne View Post
    because you get more stats from a 2 hander, why is this so hard to grasp?
    "Maybe we should just nerf all casters, and then buff the spellpower on their weapons to compensate. And then we make them pay 10.000 CP for their weapon. That's fair, right? Cause the weapon has a lot of stats now, so you should pay more. "

  17. #37
    News flash. Titans Grip warriors are balanced around having those extra stats just like other classes are balanced around not having them. There should be some sort of solution even if it's similar to the old hunter melee weapon solution. Just make an off hand only 2h weapon and have it cost 1k conquest. It's not the best solution but it's better than no solution.

  18. #38
    "because you get more stats from a 2 hander, why is this so hard to grasp?"

    - - - Updated - - -

    im sure theyre balanced around having an extra 330 stamina in pvp for free, definitely

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodyne View Post
    "because you get more stats from a 2 hander, why is this so hard to grasp?"

    - - - Updated - - -

    im sure theyre balanced around having an extra 330 stamina in pvp, definitely.

  20. #40
    Let's post memes and accuse him of being a troll because we cannot understand why something that gives more stats should cost more. You guys are literally talking about a section of a spec of a class that is "disadvantaged" (lol) by having to wait two weeks to get another 2 hander worth of stats.

    - - - Updated - - -

    http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/266505-faq-qa-fury-warrior/

    here you guys go if you want to educate yourself, be sure to read more than just the initial post though. It seems like you guys have problems with looking past the surface

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •