Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Steps:
    1: Clone 2h weapon
    2: Attach Warrior class restriction
    3: Attach Off-hand requirement
    4: Sell for 25% of original price

Shamans, Rogues, and Warriors got the OH requirement back when there were MH/OH weapons and Hunters got their own stat sticks. Or they can just sell weapon tokens that creates MH/OH or 2h based on class/spec and sell it at a flat rate. EVERYONE pays the SAME for their PVP set
    Quote Originally Posted by DocQuantum
    ...should society start rewarding me because I haven't murdered anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalan
    At least the barrens will be more interesting..... And by interesting, I mean on fire.

I wonder if they could do something like the Ony vendorstrike Where you could use the weapon to make another one that doesnt sell for anything. Then you could buy the weapon and just make the copy .

Deleted
    With the astonishing rate that you can now get both honor AND conquest without having to even set foot in the arena, I'd say you're treading on thin ice trying to complain about the cost of gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DCT1080 View Post
    With the astonishing rate that you can now get both honor AND conquest without having to even set foot in the arena, I'd say you're treading on thin ice trying to complain about the cost of gear.
    Doesn't matter. It's still unfair and should get fixed.

Deleted
    Tbh as long as you benefit from that item you shouldnt get it for free or at a lesser cost, you buy a item that gives stats that are worth 3500 CP, why would you get it for less than that? Maybe i sound like a dick but thats the truth.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it would be fair if Fury could purchase an offhand only 2 hander at a much reduced price. Honor isn't an issue, but an extra 3500 conquest can be a week or two, when all the other dual wielding classes can get both their weapons sooner. Just make it so that it cannot somehow be used by Arms (hence offhand only 2 hander) and I think you would be ok.

Yes, a off-hand 2h would work. Even if it was 1k conquest.
    Last edited by Patife17; 2014-12-30 at 01:20 AM.

Make all 2h weapons become free of cost after buying one of them. Problem solved.

They could easily fix it, they probably just didn't put much thought into it. Doesn't matter that much imo, all the top Fury Warriors are playing with 1Hs because it's stronger right now anyway, no reason to use 2Hs at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    Isn't SMF better anyways? I saw some livestreamer (I believe supatease) play rdruid combat vs fury warr priest and while the fury warr was CCed for most of the game, they eventually lost because any time he did get up time he did insane amounts of damage as SMF.

Anyways blizzard didn't fix this because fury has never up until now ever been an actual viable spec anyways afaik. It would actually do nothing in terms of balance issues however if they were to make a second purchase of a 2h wep be free.
    SMF's viability comes from it's faster autoattacks with 1 handers to get more procs of Sudden Death (free Execute), which is on a flat 10% chance to proc on autos. That, and plus the Execute damage benefits from the 30% bonus damage SMF provides, as well as it now hits with both weapons, that explains how SMF can do those types of numbers.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quite simple I think.. just make the second purchase of the same 2H weapon free of charge.
    Or, enable that the stats copy to the offhand 2H weapon when engaged in PvP combat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbeorn View Post
    Make all 2h weapons become free of cost after buying one of them. Problem solved.
    So I could buy infinite swords and vendor them for infinite gold? Cool.
    Being constructive feels good. You should try it.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Dosnt single minded fury do more damage anyways?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fibh View Post
    Because they're balanced around having them?

Do you see fury warriors doing the highest dps in the game once they get their expensive weapons? No.

Fury warriors just need to pay double to be viable.
    Actually, currently between 2k-2.2 In every warrior team fury is doing a lot more damage then everyone else, so yes. I do believe fury warriors has the best current DPS in arena. Not saying it's because of the weapons and the topic as a whole, but it kinda contradicts your statement.

Fury seems to be doing ridiculously well at the moment, but that does not necessarily mean they need to pay 7k for TG though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Dosnt single minded fury do more damage anyways?
    15/20 fury warriors on the top of the EU 3v3 ladder is currently running Titans grip two handers. Not saying smf is doing less damage, but it should mean something.

10+ Year Old Account
    TG seems to be ahead than SmF so u end up paying more, for more benefits.

Deleted
    So many stupid people in this thread. /Support for the OP; we're balanced around having 2x 2handers with TG Fury. The fact it costs more to be on par with every other class is silly. (If you argue against this point, the problem is with the class balance, not the OP)

Would be nice to have a little quest inside the pvp vendor house for Warriors. The quest objective would be 'Purchase a two-handed weapon for Conquest Points', and the reward would be a two-handed weapon of your choice. There's be a follow-up to upgrade a 2h weapon for Conquest, and the reward would be a scroll to upgrade a second weapon similarly. (And how's about handing in these quests makes the original weapon non-refundable )

That said, I don't play Fury and won't until Blizzard hire somebody that actually plays a warrior to fix that poor class.

Run with 1 Conquest 2h and 1 Honor 2h. The increase in stats you get for your first 2hander is the same as the increase in stats a single 2handed wielder gains. Its not too complicated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing you have 2 other specs and single minded fury if you don't want to spend 7k on weapons, huh.

"QQ but le TG fury iz nly1 vible pvp specz rite now"

No it isn't.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

make a 2 hander with no stats and sell it for 25% for warriors, in before OP bitches about no stats.

I don't know the OP's complain is like a person that buys a Hummer and then bitches about having to spend more on fuel than someone that uses an economic car.
    Last edited by minnnlinz; 2014-12-30 at 09:25 PM.
    Christopher W "Garage House Screen."

Quote Originally Posted by Reveries1 View Post
    Run with 1 Conquest 2h and 1 Honor 2h. The increase in stats you get for your first 2hander is the same as the increase in stats a single 2handed wielder gains. Its not too complicated.
    Hello? Weapon damage

Quote Originally Posted by minnnlinz View Post
    make a 2 hander with no stats and sell it for 25% for warriors, in before OP bitches about no stats.

I don't know the OP's complain is like a person that buys a Hummer and then bitches about having to spend more on fuel than someone that uses an economic car.

What a silly comparison. Doesn't suit this problem at all.

2 weapon/shield/off-hand slots for main spec:

All class specs: 3500 honor/conquest
    Fury 2h: 7000 honor/conquest

Do you really think this is right?