Angry Fury 2h weapons = too expensive

As a Fury 2h myself I'm shocked Blizzard didn't fix this yet.

Every other class spec pays 3500 for thier weapon/offhand slots. Why on earth Fury 2h needs to spend 7000?
    That just not right.

Death Knight:

Frost 1h: 1750 x 2 = 3500
    Frost 2h/Blood: 3500

Druid:
    Feral/Guardian: 3500
    Moonkin/resto: 3500 or 2250 + 1250 = 3500

Mage:
    All specs: 3500 or 2250 + 1250 = 3500

Monk:
    BrM/WW: 3500 or 1750 x 2 = 3500
    MW: 3500 or 2250 + 1250 = 3500

Paladin:
    Ret: 3500
    Prot/Holy: 2250 + 1250 = 3500

Priest:

Rogue:
    All specs: 1750 x 2 = 3500

Shaman:
    Enh: 1750 x 2 = 3500
    Ele/Resto: 3500 or 2250 + 1250 = 3500

Warlock:

Warrior:
    Fury 1h: 1750 x 2 = 3500
    Fury 2h: 3500 x 2 = 7000
    Arms: 3500
    Prot: 2250 + 1250 = 3500

This needs to be fixed!

Support this!
    Topic I created on official forums

You're wearing 2x 2-handed weapons. If you didn't want that luxury and the cost of paying for 2 of them, you should switch to 2x 1-handed weapon fury.

Put it in a story-literal sense, a man walks into a blacksmith and says "I WANT THAT AXE!" to which the smith says "That'll be 3500 zeny". The man then says "I WANT ANOTHER AXE!" to which the smith says, "That'll be another 3500 zeny". The man then says; "WHAT!? Why should I have to pay for 2 of them when I am asking to wear two of them!?" See how silly, stupid, and selfishly greedy this man sounds?

Tell you what, I'll design a set of two-hander fury only weapons that have a set bonus of "you only get the stats of one of these" and the set will cost 3,500.

Christ man, If you make a 3,500 point two hander and a 1,750 point two hander with the same stats, EVERYONE WILL BUY THE 1,750 Point one.

Quote Originally Posted by Iblis824 View Post
    Christ man, If you make a 3,500 point two hander and a 1,750 point two hander with the same stats, EVERYONE WILL BUY THE 1,750 Point one.
    Sorry man, but this^ there is no way to make 2h fury warriors pay the same as everybody else unless you make weapons that can only be equipped while in fury warrior spec

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior Only chest which costs 3,500 Conquest Points, and contains 2 Two-Handed weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiJakkass86 View Post
    You're wearing 2x 2-handed weapons. If you didn't want that luxury and the cost of paying for 2 of them, you should switch to 2x 1-handed weapon fury.

Put it in a story-literal sense, a man walks into a blacksmith and says "I WANT THAT AXE!" to which the smith says "That'll be 3500 zeny". The man then says "I WANT ANOTHER AXE!" to which the smith says, "That'll be another 3500 zeny". The man then says; "WHAT!? Why should I have to pay for 2 of them when I am asking to wear two of them!?" See how silly, stupid, and selfishly greedy this man sounds?
    This analogy would work.. If the double price actually made your character twice as strong as anybody else. Where's the gain from playing 2x 2h when you can pay half and perform just as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Baium View Post
    make weapons that can only be equipped while in fury warrior spec
    Yes, why not? Is it better to have them pay twice as much as anybody else just to play the way they want?

Deleted
    Why not just suggest to have an "Off-hand" two-hander that's cheaper?

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    It would be nice if they implemented a way to make it cheaper for TG Warriors to get their two 2 handers. It's not like we get any OPness from it that warrants the extra cost. Buying two weapons so we can switch between Fury and Arms sets us back 2 conquest items worth of CP. Thats huge.

Same goes for the blacksmithing weaons.. Making a 1h costs justs as much as a 2h. And so do the upgrades.

I was about to make a post about this issue.
    I mean its not that hard to add another 2h, which can only be seen and bought by Fury Warriors, probably just a simple line of coding.
    And as a requirement should have, that you already spend 3500cp on another 2h, so you can get 2nd for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiJakkass86 View Post

Or the blacksmith would give him a deal on the second axe because that's how business works, which would apply, if this wasn't a game...

------

On a different point though, the free off hand weapon should only work in PvP to prevent PvE cheesing. Earning that second weapon in PvE is a totally different matter.

Do that and as a fury main I'm more than happy to support this change.
    Last edited by Overlord Fordragon; 2014-12-30 at 12:49 PM.
    Come forth coward and answer for your crimes!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    This and make it so the OH 2H'er is like ilevel 500 outside of PVP.

Deleted
    So u want a free item and free stats? everyone seems to forget that though we pay double for TG fury we get double the weapon stats someone else gets from their weapon. Would u want the stats removed from your off-hand? thats the only way to get a free weapon.

Sigh at some of the comments..

I don't think having 2x2H is a luxury anymore. The high price of buying two PVP 2handers always been an issue imo, it's not like it was OP like it used to be when TG was created, price was kind of justified at the time. This problem doesn't concern PVE weapons as they usually cost about the same as 1handers.

A 2h that's Offhand only would fix the issue.
    Warrax, Fury Warrior
    Silika, BM Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    because that would be rocket surgery and there are no rocket surgeons on the wow development team

Quote Originally Posted by Tsavizard View Post
    So u want a free item and free stats? everyone seems to forget that though we pay double for TG fury we get double the weapon stats someone else gets from their weapon. Would u want the stats removed from your off-hand? thats the only way to get a free weapon.
    Why do people have a problem with this? I feel like this is full justified coming from someone who never liked TG and refuses to use it... I'm Arms/Prot for life... but for God's sake, everyone else gets their weapons for 3500 if you PREFER to play with TG then your weapons should cost the same its not a huge dps boost if any at all... don't feed people the BS about bonus stats please...please just don't the argument is only valid if there is an accurate dps boost

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    I was about to make a post about this issue.
    I mean its not that hard to add another 2h, which can only be seen and bought by Fury Warriors, probably just a simple line of coding.
    And as a requirement should have, that you already spend 3500cp on another 2h, so you can get 2nd for free.
    Exactly. That would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Nero TBD View Post
    Or the blacksmith would give him a deal on the second axe because that's how business works, which would apply, if this wasn't a game...

------

On a different point though, the free off hand weapon should only work in PvP to prevent PvE cheesing. Earning that second weapon in PvE is a totally different matter.

Do that and as a fury main I'm more than happy to support this change.
    I don't think it would be bad to get 1 free 2h. Other specs who play PvE can buy 2 weapons for 3500 conquest anyway. So fury 2h getting 2 weps for 3500 its the same scenario. Fair and square.

10+ Year Old Account
    You'd need to make the main hand too, to put each at 1750.

Quick fix, sell weapons ''two handed - main-hand'' and ''two handed - off-hand''.

Arms warrior cannot equip either of them, as they use both hands
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!