Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    A good combat rogue is just over the top.

Deleted
    A good Survival Hunter is a major threat, their self-healing is top notch to and they destroy DKs and most other classes to.
    As UqT Fury, i can stalemate most classes, but their self-healing is usually enough to prevent me from killing them to due to the ridiculously defensive nature of that spec.
    Last edited by mmocdfdf1a8f27; 2014-12-31 at 05:12 PM.

mages.... you will never ever beat a good mage 1v1 as warrior regardless of spec

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I hate fighting death knights and Ferals on my warrior.

ele shaman they can cast 1.8 second casts and like, get interrupted 95% of the time then be like wtf my keyboard doesn't work and die fucking amazing.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    ele shaman they can cast 1.8 second casts and like, get interrupted 95% of the time then be like wtf my keyboard doesn't work and die fucking amazing.
    I think that is an achievement to be killed by a shaman this patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I hate fighting death knights and Ferals on my warrior.
    I think pretty much everyone hates fighting death knights in 1v1 situations or 2v2 arenas right now. When I'm doing 2's and see a double DK team on the other side, I usually just say fuck it and leave.

I'd say DK. Been casually playing 2v2 with friends who don't even use PvP trinket and I've now had 1v1 with a frost DK on to a point where 20min timelimit made it a draw. DK couldn't kill me as protection spec and wise versa. Obviously the healing taken debuff doesn't even work on any DK's abilities nor on warriors.

Since I'm playing as prot with shield slam glyph, ferals are easy to kill. I can imagine it being impossible without dispells though.