Deleted

How to play against Hunter/Priest - DK/Priest

Hi,
    my friend and i are playing Ret Paladin (me) and Resto Druid. In the past few days 80% of our games have been against those 2 comps, and we arent able to manage to win the majority of the games.
    Any advice? i feel sad after a losing streak of 5 games to these kind of comps, with only changing healer sometimes (rdruid).
    Our main strategy is to try to force as many cooldowns from healer in a way that we can abuse it by swapping on their personal cooldowns.
    I try to pressure healer as much as we can, but i feel like everytime i can burst with wings or with vers trinket i'm not able to kill them because they always have something up.
    Last edited by mmoc558ffbf3f1; 2014-12-30 at 05:47 PM.

Deleted
    first of all ret/rdruid aint that great imo, offensive dispels are way to important, ofc depends on what mmr youre playing, second you should never use wings unless theres some cc going on, using it just because its off cd its a waste. use sacrifice only when needed, if sac is on CD use freedom on your partner, 25% less CC is extremly good(i suggest you use the glyph in case you dont), use emancipate to remove slows not freedom, when playing against dk's they usually go on you and most of them are playing with asphyxiate wich they usualy use it on your healer, make sure you bop that if you are in trouble. If you realy enjoy playing arena with your friend i suggest you play 3s, its way more fun and more rewarding.

I played ret/rdruid a lot last night 1600-1700 so not high or anything. Works fine for most double dps comps. (noticed -1600 is mostly double dps, +1600 is mostly dps/disc. Our best bets was abusing clones to stop heals. Stun heals/cyclone/cycone/cyclone while DPs'ing the dps. Cyclone/cyclone/cyclone on DPS repeat. Out side of that you can take the Glyph of Blooming for 50% increased healing on dispel of lifebloom. only problems is when the DPS is a big burst class and you cant CC them on it if you are abusing your CC's to get pressure.

As the above poster said purge is pretty much required though so you may be better off going ret/feral or ret/boomkin and bursting them down or even simpler pick up a hunter and do 3s